Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

Can any of our vaunted WRs get separation from these average corners?

If it means Grigson and Pep are gone I would sacrifice this season. It it's true that we have a head coach who has no competencies regarding players, coaching staff Colts need to make some changes too in their organization!

So much for MS Edge, I'll try a real browser. Maybe the rest of the team feels the same way.

For everyone calling for us to run offense like the Pats……see how that's looking. We don't have short route receivers. There hands aren't there!

Okay I got it. Every other 2nd down we go empty backfield. Every first we run. Got it.

Hahahahahah JV is shooting themselves in the foot.. They could've had the ball back and marched down the field potentially for a 17-3 lead without these penalties.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I thought he was talking about Johnathan Joseph
    • Darius Leonard was key last year in stopping Deshaun Watson. Last year we had him spy Watson for most of the game. We need him to do that again
    • I think he's better suited for UT than NT. Seems he's playing out of position for his skillset.
    • OK, you're the QB.  You have moved off Pascal, pulled it back from T.Y. , ignored the checkdown to Mack.  You're in a clean pocket and this is what you see as you continue to go through the progressions-   https://imgur.com/tqrxRkp   Where are you going with the ball?      The play broke down, it was defended. Like most QB's, time to make a play with his feet.  I feel he wanted to sprint to the sideline and buy time for a receiver to get open. But Glowinski was in his way making him take a path closer to Chris Jones (who quickly disengaged from Kelly to pursue).     Castonzo  lost his man shortly after JB7 tucked and started to bail.  I don't think it would be long enough for these receivers to break away from their defenders- T.Y., Cain, or especially Ebron, on his butt in the end zone.  Kelly wasn't in great position on Jones, as witnessed how fast he got to JB once he broke out.     Strip sack from the blind side would have been bad.     If I was talented enough to be in his shoes, I would have taken the safety valve to Mack and let him try to make a play.  But I feel JB7 is every bit as talented as Big Ben to extend a play moving out of the pocket when necessary. So we don't see it the same.  The WR are blanketed. I'm not sitting there forever in that case hoping a defender eventually falls down, instead of one of your targets.   I've made my case.  (I think the check down to Mack). I'm moving on.
    • JB has made a few mistakes and the colts are doing the right thing letting the run game been the focal point of this offense this season. The guy is working on his craft and has already improved. 
  • Members

• GoatBeard

GoatBeard 611

• HectorRoberts

HectorRoberts 610

• jameszeigler834

jameszeigler834 1,413

• HeSoColt

HeSoColt 95

• Nadine

Nadine 7,666

Administrators