Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

Davis has made some seriously costly mistakes this game.  That being said when he's the only serviceable CB on the field he's asked to do an aweful lot.

"Never been more proud of a group of men. We played with heart and passion. Never gave up." - Pagano following this loss.

They just kept chopping wood even though 12 was out

"Never been more proud of a group of men. We played with heart and passion. Never gave up." - Pagano following this loss.

You've got so much freakin' grit, men.  Grit wins.  You just kept chopping

And to that I will say not an excuse

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• They’re saying it was a mistake    You know what I believe them. They had nothing to hide to they told the truth. That hardly fixes this though. The Boy Who Cried Wolf was telling the truth 1 time too. This is the same thing!
    • Boom boom. I'm in the semi finals in both leagues.  In one league I'm second, yet am the only team to break 2000 points,  and handedly. The other I'm going against the points leader,  but I was only 74 points behind at 3rd.  Anyways, this weeks rosters.   Full PPR QB: Winston @ Det, (picking up tannehill vs Hou incase winston No-go RB: Cook @ LAC, Elliot vs LAR, mattison, pollard, (picking up D. Washington vs Jags for pollard) WR: D. Moore vs Sea, Hopkins @ Ten, Gallup vs LAR, ODB @ Ari, Crowder @Bal, J. Washington vs Buf (picking up Slayton vs Mia for Washington) Also eyeing Pascal and AJ Brown DST: Pat's @Cinci, Bal vs NYJ   That team got me 194 last week     Half PPR QB: Winston, Darnold (BPA Fitz and K. Allen) RB: Cook, Hunt @Ari, Mack @ NO, Powell @Bal, looking to grab Washington.  WR: Thomas vs Ind, Adam's vs Chi, Diggs @LAC, Tate vs MIA (replacing with Slayton), J. Washington (replacing with AJ brown)  DST: Ravens vs Jets, Steelers vs Buf   @chad72 Yup 144 - 106
    • I wanted both teams to win so that was hard! I obviously wanted Eli’s return to be a win. Guy is great. A legend. He deserves a ride into the sunset or 1 last stand if that’s what he decides.   The Eagles also deserve it because they get down and out every year at this time but never quit. I thought they were going to win that Saints game really, until Jefferies whiffed. It’s also ultimately better for them to win now so that they make the playoffs, and every best possible chance to beat the Pats is in the playoffs lol as bad as they have been a time or 2 I’ll take their chances over the Cowboy’s.
    • Those don't count to many fans. Easy things to overcome.   Most teams that lose their top level QB, pro bowl WR and top TE (previous year pro bowler). Sprinkle in the replacement QB missing some time, our top 2 corners also missing time.   But it's easy to win in the NFL looking around this forum.    Some fans sound like the type of people that if a meteor hit your house obliterating everything you have they'd ask you 3 days later why your performance at work has slipped or why you aren't your usual chipper self.   % happens, unfortunately it happened to us, big time.
    • Those early odds to win the Super Bowl were based on Luck being there and not how good the odds makers thought the team was.  Colts had around 15-1 to win the SB with Luck.  Immediately after he retired those odds plummeted to around 50-1 without Luck.     In addition, the Colts were hands down favorites to win the division with Luck but those odds plummeted after Luck retired.  Our win total also from 9.5 to 6.5.  
  • Members

• Pelt

Pelt 590

• Jcrane

Jcrane 0

Rookie
    • buccolts

buccolts 3,760

• rockywoj

rockywoj 1,899

• threeflight

threeflight 530