Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm not down on Eason being the backup but I'm not up on him being the backup either. We just need to see him play then make a judgement on him being the backup but not until then. 
    • I’m going to pay Smith less.   He’s a Right Tackle.   I think he’s looking at roughly 4/52, 13m per.   We have perimeter players on both sides.  They’re young and on rookie contracts.   We will add more of them.   Maybe this draft and next...   We don’t have answers now.   But we will soon enough. 
    • What if I told you...   This thread was all just a figment of your imagination?   The fever-dream of a delusional so-called Colts fan trolling the masses for reactions...
    • I'd usually agree, but between what's left in FA, and what's available in the draft... My answer is "Whoever is the highest LEFT Tackle on Ballards' board."  I know you're not supposed to draft based on need... but it's THE single biggest need, and it hasn't been addressed through FA yet.  And what's left in FA is questionable at best.   As the roster stands right now, we should take advantage of this Tackle class to solidify our LT position for the next decade.   I know the Tackle class is deep this year, but I don't like the logic of trading down to take whatever Tackle is left from a group/tier of Tackles.  I'm sure there's a guy or two that Ballard covets above the rest as a future stalwart at LT, and I think one of them will drop to 21.  And if you think there's a guy in this draft that can be your anchor at LT for the next decade, you draft him.   Even if that's the only pick that lands in this draft, a decade-stalwart at LT wins any draft.
    • Chiefs are already championship contenders so I'm being very aggressive trading up    WIN NOW MODE 
  • Members