Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Totally agree on everything except Nelson.   TY is a guy who needs to get separation to be effective.  Which means he requires routes that are further downfield.  I think that's one of the reasons why he didn't work that well with JB.  JB was allergic to throwing downfield.  Thus, not much TY.   Yes, I think Nelson could be good at LT.  I think Nelson could be good at anything.  He could probably play punter if he set his mind to it.  But his best position is at LG.  Put the aces in their places.  If he needs to play LT, he could.  But I wouldn't design my roster around it.   Totally need to bring back Rhodes, Autry, and Houston along with TY.  Rhodes, because RYS hasn't fully developed, and we can't simply have Rogers and Tell as the starting CB's until they've proven they're better than the starters we already have.  Autry and Houston because not only can they still rush the passer, they can function as 1st down run defenders.  The next guys up have yet to prove that.  We still need that in our defensive line.
    • Much appreciated.  I couldnt listen today
    • The problem is young pass rushers are very expensive and there aren’t many out there. Lewis could eventually be good in that spot.  But I think we need one more year to see.
    • I am not moving him to the other side. Much easier for Nelson to move over one spot. He mentioned If Nelson is a generational guard he should be able to do it. Id he can’t then he is just a guard.   Also mentioned he would trade Okereke if the Lions asked. 
    • Yeah, I love to listen Rick Venturi he's intelligent and knows what he's talking about unlike most guys who are self proclaimed experts in this area. I agree with him on everything except I think we need a young pass rusher instead bringing back Houston who had a okay year at DE. But to me okay year isn't good enough. But I haven't given up on Lewis just yet if he comes into camp next season fully healthy then maybe we could see his full potential then make a true evaluation.  IMHO
  • Members

• ReMeDy

ReMeDy 409

• shasta519

shasta519 2,647

• PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger 7,484

• indykmj

indykmj 74

• Mick12Maher

Mick12Maher 62

• NewColtsFan