Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Status of Colts CBs for Pats game

BProland85

Well I can't see the future to see if anyone will get hurt between now and then but I think they are expecting Butler back this week and I think Davis will play this week.  I heard Toler has a bruise of a disc in his neck and the Colts are going to be very cautious with him in regards to that which is understandable. 

People are going crazy over this Pat's game....

How about the Colts just be healthy for every week and actually get some wins first! haha

I'd say that the Pats are owning space in people's heads but frankly if people's heads were as big as Mars that's not enough space for the amount of space the Pats currently own in posters here heads.

People are going crazy over this Pat's game....

How about the Colts just be healthy for every week and actually get some wins first! haha

It makes sense.  Not only have the Pats had our number for the last few years, but they're also the defending champions.  It makes sense that a lot of fans would be excited for it.

Losing to the Pats 4 straight times by double digits will have that affect on fans regarding your guys posts. I thought for sure the AFC Title Game would be close. I had us losing 34-24 or something like that and for a Half we were only down 10 but they always seem to pull away in the 2nd Half. It's like they make adjustments at Half and we don't. We just play the same and hope Andrew can bail us out. Having said all of that, lets just take it 1 game at a time. I just want to get these next 2 wins in the bag starting with Jacks and get healthy. Andrew being dinged up has me a little worried now about the Texans game. They have a great front 4 too.

If we lose to the Jags I might not come here for a week because I really don't want to see this place burn to the ground. 

I cant even imagine this place if that happens. When we were down 27-14 against Tennessee I was thinking man this place is going to shut down if we don't come back and win this! I am new here Posting wise and I was starting to think I brought you guys bad karma there for a minute LOL.

To correct myself, the Texans actually play a 3-4 but you guys get my drift. With Andrew being injured Wilfork, Watt, and Clowney will be a scary group to face. They have pretty fast LB's as well.

After seeing the Jets and the Bills I really don't fear the Texans D. I don't think you can get much better than what we've seen already

Will Indy be expecting Toler and Butler to be healthy for the Pats game? We definately could use them or else Brady is going to torch this secondary.

Also will Mathis be a full go by that time?

Brady will torch our secondary anyway. It's hard stop someone without much passrush.

Brady will torch our secondary anyway. It's hard stop someone without much passrush.

Herein lies one of two huge problems.  The other is that the Pats are angry. Its the old adage of don't poke the bear...Grigson poked the bear with Deflategate. Living here in Boston, I have watched each of the Pats games.  This feels like 2007 all over again

It doesn't matter what CBs they have available for the Pats game... Colts are going to get smoked.  This team is not the "Greatest shoe on turf" that everyone thought they would be... Instead of a Ford Mustang we have a Ford Tempo for an offense right now. 

I am going to go out on a limb and say the Colts will not beat the Patriots again until Brady is no longer their QB or BB is no longer their coach.

If we lose to the Jags I might not come here for a week because I really don't want to see this place burn to the ground. 

We could beat the Jags 30 - 13, and some will belly ache over how it was at home, and the Pats beat them by so much more.

Oh, we're doomed........

So, here's to hoping for a 70-3 beat down.

It doesn't matter what CBs they have available for the Pats game... Colts are going to get smoked.  This team is not the "Greatest shoe on turf" that everyone thought they would be... Instead of a Ford Mustang we have a Ford Tempo for an offense right now. 

I am going to go out on a limb and say the Colts will not beat the Patriots again until Brady is no longer their QB or BB is no longer their coach.

"Ford Tempo" now that is funny stuff haha. So far it has been.

I think so too. I think we will win this Sunday but if Andrew's shoulder is still bothering him going into that Texans game. That game could be 50/50

If we were executing the way we should be then I would say we'd hand them their butts, but we are just not there yet.  Sloppy execution will equal a long hard fought game.  God I just wish Peps light bulb would come on and break out that play action game.  It would be so deadly with the way Gore is running right now.

Yeah, this Pats obsession is honestly at times getting a little embarrassing.

We are not even a given yet to beat the Jags or Texans.

wow, you don't think we are a lock to win vs. the Jags?  I disagree, I cannot see us losing a home-game vs. the Jags.  That will not happen.  The circumstances dictate a blow-out win for the Colts.  I will predict right now that we will win 35-10.  You can bank that one.

Will Indy be expecting Toler and Butler to be healthy for the Pats game? We definately could use them or else Brady is going to torch this secondary.

Also will Mathis be a full go by that time?

Dear God...

There are two games between now and the Pats game.  Injuries or healing can happen in between.  Who freaking knows?

To correct myself, the Texans actually play a 3-4 but you guys get my drift. With Andrew being injured Wilfork, Watt, and Clowney will be a scary group to face. They have pretty fast LB's as well.

Yeah I'm real scared of that Rush linebacker that has 0 sacks on his career.

Watt is scary. . . Wilfork will plug up the run.  Clowney is a bust I was saying it before he was drafted.  He's played 3 games this year with 8 combined tackles and zero sacks.  

Even freaking Bjorn Werner has an NFL sack on his career.  

wow, you don't think we are a lock to win vs. the Jags?  I disagree, I cannot see us losing a home-game vs. the Jags.  That will not happen.  The circumstances dictate a blow-out win for the Colts.  I will predict right now that we will win 35-10.  You can bank that one.

Yep. The Jags secondary is every bit as banged up as the Colts were last week in Tennessee, if not more so. If the offense only manages to put up 35, I'll be very surprised.

I'd say that the Pats are owning space in people's heads but frankly if people's heads were as big as Mars that's not enough space for the amount of space the Pats currently own in posters here heads.

I'll admit....we could go 2 and 14 the rest of the season, as long as we spank the Pats, big, im talking murder that scoreboard and I'd be happy.

It doesn't matter what CBs they have available for the Pats game... Colts are going to get smoked. This team is not the "Greatest shoe on turf" that everyone thought they would be... Instead of a Ford Mustang we have a Ford Tempo for an offense right now.

If we play like a Ford UPtempo I think our offense would be much improved! See what I did there, lol.

Yeah I'm real scared of that Rush linebacker that has 0 sacks on his career.

Watt is scary. . . Wilfork will plug up the run.  Clowney is a bust I was saying it before he was drafted.  He's played 3 games this year with 8 combined tackles and zero sacks.  

Even freaking Bjorn Werner has an NFL sack on his career.  

Well said.