Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Top 5 Most Likeable QBs

18Manning

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only thing I dislike about Rodgers is the fact that he stole my girlfriend.

haha My condolences Everyone. Football relationships tend to last for a long time too unlike say 2 famous actors walking down the aisle. Keep the faith Everyone you might have a shot 8-10 years later. I'm pulling for ya. Plus, Olivia's not wearing an engagement ring yet, so you have a window there but it's closing fast dude. Get a move on. I kid; I kid. 

I feel your pain man. In my case, actress Zoe Saldana is married with children now so that opportunity for me just got blown to hades. What's her husband got that I am lacking? More hair, more money, more muscles...All I got is humor. Darn, just wasn't meant to be I guess. Crap.  :P So be it. 

Well said NFLfan. I had a problem with him last season when media reporters kept heaping all this praise on him like he alone, not his surrounding cast, was the driving force of that team. Okay, if I being honest, I was ticked off when GB lost in the NFC Championship Game because I wanted Rogers to go toe to toe with Brady in the SB. My problem not RW's.

PS: I finally saw that South Park Brady spoof on IWF's MeMe thread. Very Funny BTW. I will give you a like later tonight I promise. Well played. Bravo! :thmup: Your Vikings are looking solid too with AP back in form. Nice!

That Chad Greenway pick was spectacular & TE Kyle Rudolph is very talented with good hands & sweet speed too.

haha. Are you being sarcastic again? Rudolph did not show good hands when he dropped that TD last Sunday. And... I don't know how Greenway made it to the endzone. He looked so slow. But I love him. He is a great Viking.

As for likeable QBs, there are so many. But those that I like most are those I followed when they played in college:

Bridgewater :D

Luck (I am a Stanford fan)

Brees (I liked Orton too)

Rivers (I loved Rivers at NC State)

I also like humble guys like Eli Manning and Russell Wilson.

I don't dislike anyone.

Man.. we're putting Tom Brady in that class for deflating footballs?

For me, Brady isn't on my list for deflating footballs. He also comes across as smug. Maybe you folks in NE see him on some local TV I don't see. But, I don't recall him ever projecting a personality I consider as likeable.

I didn't say he can't play football. I'm saying, IMO, he's not likeable.

For me, Brady isn't on my list for deflating footballs. He also comes across as smug. Maybe you folks in NE see him on some local TV I don't see. But, I don't recall him ever projecting a personality I consider as likeable.

I didn't say he can't play football. I'm saying, IMO, he's not likeable.

I agree that he is definitely a candidate as a dislikable person. I was just saying that he shouldn't be put in the same conversation as actual criminals.

haha. Are you being sarcastic again? Rudolph did not show good hands when he dropped that TD last Sunday. And... I don't know how Greenway made it to the endzone. He looked so slow. But I love him. He is a great Viking.

As for likeable QBs, there are so many. But those that I like most are those I followed when they played in college:

Bridgewater :D

Luck (I am a Stanford fan)

Brees (I liked Orton too)

Rivers (I loved Rivers at NC State)

I also like humble guys like Eli Manning and Russell Wilson.

I don't dislike anyone.

Little ole me being devious & sarcastic imagine that? LOL! I just wanted to see how alert you were my friend. I still like Rudolf though both the Christmas reindeer & Zim's TE. 

No Bridge over Troubled Water there eh Simon & Garfunkel? My mom would smirk at that joke if she followed football regularly that is. But yes, Teddy is developing nicely under Norv Turner. 

I really like Eli Manning because he's so even keel emotionally & he isn't paralyzed with fear when facing NE. Been there done that. Does Tommy wanna come out & play ball?  :D

RW is interesting because his confidence often gets mischaracterized as arrogance. It's not. He just trusts his preparation & his teammates thats all. 

Rivers always cracks me up when he swears because it sounds like it's straight out of the 1950's like a historical time capsule. 

In Greenway's defense, LBs aren't typically known for their cheetah like quickness. At least he didn't fall down just outside the scoring end zone.  

How about best looking instead of likeable?  My list would be:

HOT

Cutler (smokey hot)

Rivers (passionately hot)

Tanny (tall blond hot)

Jimmy Garoppolo (Italian god hot)

Newton (million dollar smile hot)

The best for last - Brady (not enough adjectives to describe the beauty and hotness)

NOT HOT

Ben (sponsors slim jim, enough said)

Joe Flacco (dork)

Eli Manning (dork)

Andrew Luck (caveman)

Ryan Fitzpatrick (caveman)

I find it interesting that so many Colt fans like Eli. I find him to be a bit of a goofy tool. Just my opinion, of course.

If his last name wasn't Manning, I wonder what the opinion of him would be.

What's so "interesting" or puzzling about that? Why not? Eli is humble, never draws attention to himself, does not berate officials (like Brady does), and is an all-around good guy. What's not to like? I bet that your bewilderment has a little to do with his beating your Patriots twice in the Super Bowl.

How about best looking instead of likeable?  My list would be:

HOT

Cutler (smokey hot)

Rivers (passionately hot)

Tanny (tall blond hot)

Jimmy Garoppolo (Italian god hot)

Newton (million dollar smile hot)

The best for last - Brady (not enough adjectives to describe the beauty and hotness)

NOT HOT

Ben (sponsors slim jim, enough said)

Joe Flacco (dork)

Eli Manning (dork)

Andrew Luck (caveman)

Ryan Fitzpatrick (caveman)

I'm not a female and I'm not gay. . . but Jay Cutler is hot??? What?????

My wife has expressed the view that she finds Blake Bortles and Peyton Manning attractive.  And it's not a homer thing either she could care less about the NFL.  To her the NFL is that thing her husband watches that takes up 3 and a half hours of time we could be doing literally anything else on a Sunday.  

I think she would agree with you on the not hot category though.  

What's so "interesting" or puzzling about that? Why not? Eli is humble, never draws attention to himself, does not berate officials (like Brady does), and is an all-around good guy. What's not to like? I bet that your bewilderment has a little to do with his beating your Patriots twice in the Super Bowl.

I like Eli too. I thought having Luck, Peyton and Eli in my top 5 was a bit too much though.

I find it interesting that so many Colt fans like Eli. I find him to be a bit of a goofy tool. Just my opinion, of course.

If his last name wasn't Manning, I wonder what the opinion of him would be.

We'd still love him for beating Brady twice. He's goofy yes. A tool? You're trolling. Ever heard of the March of Dimes?

I'm not a female and I'm not gay. . . but Jay Cutler is hot??? What?????

My wife has expressed the view that she finds Blake Bortles and Peyton Manning attractive.  And it's not a homer thing either she could care less about the NFL.  To her the NFL is that thing her husband watches that takes up 3 and a half hours of time we could be doing literally anything else on a Sunday.  

I think she would agree with you on the not hot category though.  

Yeah, Cutler is pretty hot. He is that guy that you know would treat you awful but somehow you are still attracted to him. lol.

But everyone has their own taste which is why I did the list for fun.

So no one remembers the garbage that Eli pulled to stay out of San Diego?

Yeah, that told me a lot about him.

Yea he's a tool for that. Total tool. Forget everything else he's done on and off the field after he's taken his first snap in the NFL. Let's define him by what he did at age 22.

Yea he's a tool for that. Total tool. Forget everything else he's done on and off the field after he's taken his first snap in the NFL. Let's define him by what he did at age 22.

I would put Eli as the second best QB of this generation behind Brady just for the fact that be beat Brady for his 2 SB wins/MVPs which will get him into the HoF. Coughlin too. I also would not bet against Eli getting his third ring before he is done playing.

I would put Eli as the second best QB of this generation behind Brady just for the fact that be beat Brady for his 2 SB wins/MVPs which will get him into the HoF. Coughlin too. I also would not bet against Eli getting his third ring before he is done playing.

If you think he is better than Aaron Rodgers or Peyton Manning then I know we shouldn't rely on anything else you think.