Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jags game

Gramz

We're heading to Indy for the game Sunday.

Hoping the weather cooperates because we sure would like to meet up with some of you before the game.

Ha, awesome, but are you absolutely sure about that????

Ha, i definitely have a list of fellow forum members who i would not be sharing a frosty one with!!!!

But id have nothing but high fives for you Gramz!!!

Enjoy the game...

Ha, awesome, but are you absolutely sure about that????

Ha, i definitely have a list of fellow forum members who i would not be sharing a frosty one with!!!!

But id have nothing but high fives for you Gramz!!!

Enjoy the game...

Likewise. Will you be there?

Me and my Brother are actually going to the game!  Big win for Indy should be coming

God I hope so, we need to really make a statement to get the players back in the right frame of mind, especially Andrew! He wouldnt admit it, but he has been looking a bit shaken recently... and who can blame him when he is constantly running for his life?

God I hope so, we need to really make a statement to get the players back in the right frame of mind, especially Andrew! He wouldnt admit it, but he has been looking a bit shaken recently... and who can blame him when he is constantly running for his life?

I agree, I think that comeback against the Titans really sparked the team. You could just tell after the touchdown to Phillip and then the interception right afterword, they were just imposing their will.  As for Luck, he has been a little off, I'm sure he's a little dinged up, plus just being rushed..  A lot of blown assignments it seems like, I could be wrong

stop off in the dark alley under the old railroad tracks. me & my fellow indigents will have a nice trashcan fire going & a few bottles of sloe gin going around

haha   As inviting as that sounds,  I think we'll stick to Touchdown Town.  :P   :cheer:

I agree, I think that comeback against the Titans really sparked the team. You could just tell after the touchdown to Phillip and then the interception right afterword, they were just imposing their will.  As for Luck, he has been a little off, I'm sure he's a little dinged up, plus just being rushed..  A lot of blown assignments it seems like, I could be wrong

After seeing the offense finally click in the 4th quarter yesterday, I think Jacksonville is in for a long afternoon come Sunday.