Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck Or 4 First Round Picks In Next 2 Years?

Luck or 4 First Round Picks in Next 2 Years?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Draft Luck Or Trade to Cleavland

• Draft Luck
    • Trade to Bucks for 3 First round picks next 2 years & Draft RGIII
    • Trade to Browns for 4 First Round Picks next 2 years & miss luck and RGIII

I kind of expect that Peyton Manning will be healthy. We haven't heard anything in a while about him rehabbing, but it was expected that he would recover fully. He hasn't said anything, but I would think that he is getting back to full strength by now. I don't know though.

That's why I don't like to speculate on things like this like a lot of Andrew Luck people on here. You may not know if he is healthy, but you also don't know that he isn't healthy.

mort on nfl32 stated he has talked to every gm in the nfl and everyone stated they would take andrew luck with the first pick!! so i guess your screen name fits you ramblinwreck because you ramble on and would wreck a team if you ran one...glad you don't run mine..

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mort on nfl32 stated he has talked to every gm in the nfl and everyone stated they would take andrew luck with the first pick!! so i guess your screen name fits you ramblinwreck because you ramble on and would wreck a team if you ran one...glad you don't run mine..

I agree with ramblin on this topic, you should change your name to narrow minded box thinker, who hopes luck is on Peyton's level. Some people like us think outside the box, and aren't looking to ruin the team, but maybe we would ruin ur luck love affair!

I think it would be best if we stop with the name calling and associated ad hominem attacks.

I think we are allowed different opinions, and we are allowed to present facts to support them.

However, when some of us present some facts that turn out to be untrue, we should also be allowed to show this by presenting counter-evidence, without incurring rancor.

The reason I don't want Andrew Luck is the same reason that I don't want Robert Griffin III, they are both quarterbacks. We don't need one, we need to make the whole team better.

Thank god you are not a GM. To say we don't need a QB right now is laughable. Let me guess we didn't need a QB this past season either?

I agree with ramblin on this topic, you should change your name to narrow minded box thinker, who hopes luck is on Peyton's level. Some people like us think outside the box, and aren't looking to ruin the team, but maybe we would ruin ur luck love affair!

so their are 32 gm's in nfl football and all 32 stated to mort they would take andrew luck with the first pick.. so i take it you know more than all the gm's in the nfl? i imo i will stck with the experts..draft luck number 1..can't see every gm in the nfl being wrong..but then again maybe you have had alot more trainng and alot more insight than all of them so may you know best lmao

so their are 32 gm's in nfl football and all 32 stated to mort they would take andrew luck with the first pick.. so i take it you know more than all the gm's in the nfl? i imo i will stck with the experts..draft luck number 1..can't see every gm in the nfl being wrong..but then again maybe you have had alot more trainng and alot more insight than all of them so may you know best lmao

In all fairness, IF Mort really spoke to all 32 GMs and they all said that they would draft Andrew Luck, then we would have to assume that Grigson was interviewed as well. We all know that Irsay and Grigson said he is evluating RGIII and Luck equally and that it is not a foregone conclusion they will draft Luck. Personally I think that they should, but what this tells me is that the report by Mort is not accurate.

You need to do some research and make your own opinions. You go with everything you hear from someone else, you are thinking as a square average person does, forgive me for thinking outside the box and being a leader not a follower.

In response to your rude comment, I'm glad I don't run your team either, I'd rather not help someone who acts like that win... I'd like to ask what compelled you to answer in such a way?

You need to do some research and make your own opinions. You go with everything you hear from someone else, you are thinking as a square average person does, forgive me for thinking outside the box and being a leader not a follower.

so if peyton does not come back just who would you have quaterback our team?? the only two teams that luck and rg3 played that were the same luck won and rg3 lost.. so who do you guys want to lead our team?? we have to have a good quaterback to have a chance in the nfl right? do you really think our players suck that bad? weren',t we just in the playoffs 2 years ago?? ouside the box is one thing out of this world is another..

so if peyton does not come back just who would you have quaterback our team?? the only two teams that luck and rg3 played that were the same luck won and rg3 lost.. so who do you guys want to lead our team?? we have to have a good quaterback to have a chance in the nfl right? do you really think our players suck that bad? weren',t we just in the playoffs 2 years ago?? ouside the box is one thing out of this world is another..

I speak for most who suggest the trade of the pick, if manning is cut, obviously you take the best pro ready qb, this case luck. But when we suggest the trade we assume a healthy manning returning, and drafting another prospect, who can sit and learn and not waist the #1 pick. Foles or osweiler are my suggestions.

I speak for most who suggest the trade of the pick, if manning is cut, obviously you take the best pro ready qb, this case luck. But when we suggest the trade we assume a healthy manning returning, and drafting another prospect, who can sit and learn and not waist the #1 pick. Foles or osweiler are my suggestions.

Yes, I understand the position (even though I don't agree with it), based on the large assumption.

However, at this point in time, I don't think we can rely on that assumption being true.

Given the events of today, with the Irsay comments about the Peyton comments regarding the FO and coaching personnel changes, that health consideration is expanded to include mental health as well.

We will see if Peyton gets paid on March 8.

Yes, I understand the position (even though I don't agree with it), based on the large assumption.

However, at this point in time, I don't think we can rely on that assumption being true.

Given the events of today, with the Irsay comments about the Peyton comments regarding the FO and coaching personnel changes, that health consideration is expanded to include mental health as well.

We will see if Peyton gets paid on March 8.

Really? Mental health? So your calling Peyton Manning insane? That's not very nice... or true.

I kind of expect that Peyton Manning will be healthy. We haven't heard anything in a while about him rehabbing, but it was expected that he would recover fully. He hasn't said anything, but I would think that he is getting back to full strength by now. I don't know though.

That's why I don't like to speculate on things like this like a lot of Andrew Luck people on here. You may not know if he is healthy, but you also don't know that he isn't healthy.

Honestly I feel sorry for you. You have no realistic idea that we are moving on without Manning next season. And Like I Said, Luck is a No-Brainer and the only correct decision to make with our given situation. The Luck Era Begins whether you like it or not.

You misunderstand me. What I meant was that the mental friction displayed over the past few days must also be dealt with in addition to the physical healing.

It's not that hard to deal with, Jim Irsay just misunderstood Peyton Manning. They talk it over, maybe lunch or something, and it's not a big deal.

Honestly I feel sorry for you. You have no realistic idea that we are moving on without Manning next season. And Like I Said, Luck is a No-Brainer and the only correct decision to make with our given situation. The Luck Era Begins whether you like it or not.

Like I said, trading the #1 pick is a no-brainer for me. Do you want me to agree with you or something? I just have a different point of view than you.

Like I said, trading the #1 pick is a no-brainer for me. Do you want me to agree with you or something? I just have a different point of view than you.

Do you need my approval of your difference of opinion? I really don't care what you think, and I still think you are in denial. Thinking of trading the #1 pick is so '1 year ago'. We all know that we are taking Luck and that I am right.

I honestly Think If RGIII runs a Sup 4.4 fourty or faster, can complete the QB drills at the Same level as luck and gives a Good Interview....We should think about trading the pick and settling for Griffen.

I also think is Manning isn't healhy eaither trading down and getting Griffen or Just getting Luck are both good, but obviously one is better than the other.

However, nobody can know for sure which one is better unitl September.

If RGIII can do what Cam Newton did but Better, which is difficult, I think I'ts a major victory for us considering the Extra Picks.

Do you need my approval of your difference of opinion? I really don't care what you think, and I still think you are in denial. Thinking of trading the #1 pick is so '1 year ago'. We all know that we are taking Luck and that I am right.

So this is about you being right then? That's real mature... And how do you know that you are right? You don't, just like I don't know that I am right.