Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We are in first place

azcolt

somehow......

I can see why people make the AFC south argument against us......... We have been outright terrible so far this season and we are somehow on top of the AFC south with a CLOSE win against the Titans?.... comon man.....

Hopefully this win puts the guys in the right frame of mind and we can move forward but damn man, we shouldnt be top of the AFC south...

somehow......

I can see why people make the AFC south argument against us......... We have been outright terrible so far this season and we are somehow on top of the AFC south with a CLOSE win against the Titans?.... comon man.....

Hopefully this win puts the guys in the right frame of mind and we can move forward but damn man, we shouldnt be top of the AFC south...

That's OK. Because this team needed ANY kind of win at this point. We got it, so there's something to build on. I loved the heart of this team in crunch time. They had 2 chances to put us away and didn't. Was it pretty? NO. But we did it. Imagine how the Titans fans feel.

Not only that, if we win the next two games, two weeks from now at 3-0 in the division, we could essentially have as much as a 3 game lead in the division when you factor in division play and head-to-head. The Titans play Buffalo and Miami, Houston plays Atlanta, and the Jags are the Jags.