Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

That was one ugly, ugly, ugly game.  That being said it's a treasure trove of what the O SHOULDN"T DO vs what they SHOULD DO!

An ugly first win.  Just because we won, doesn't mean things are good.  Lots of changes still need to be made, including changes to the coaching and management

How in the world? Did he cut back and try to make something happen because he was screwed anyways or what?

Werner set the edge so he cut back and tried to go the other way and a gaggle of Colts players chased him back.

This was ugly and raises more concerns than soothes anything, but a division win is a division win.

Good Game, Fire Grigson and Pep.

Well... I really don't know how to express what a flat feeling it is tie in like this?

Comebacks before it's been euphoria, today.. Just sad at how bad we were again,

W is a W but we HAVE to sort this out. Luck looks a different QB when we cut him loose in the hurry up.

An ugly first win.  Just because we won, doesn't mean things are good.  Lots of changes still need to be made, including changes to the coaching and management

Some jobs were saved today. But for how long...that is the question.

Run defense much better, that's good. A lot of the poor secondary play is literally just due to injuries. Now that O-line and play calling...

Still, I don't think we're worse than last year

Agreed, I still despise the play calling.

We should give Gore 20+ carries from now on. Start 12's game by throwing those easy completions to the flats.

This was ugly and raises more concerns than soothes anything, but a division win is a division win.

Good Game, Fire Grigson and Pep.

couldn't agree more this didn't prove a damn thing we still suck * we just barely beat the Titans by a whopping 2 points

Well so happy we won but still so so so disappointed

I think that will be the major sentiment on this board.

Technically you can still report me for the other Mods to ban....

Well, in that case.........

Really ugly win, I don't think Luck will be be consider for MVP conversation if he keeps playing like that all season. A win is a win. It doesn't matter how you do it, just get that W

Well... I really don't know how to express what a flat feeling it is tie in like this?

Comebacks before it's been euphoria, today.. Just sad at how bad we were again,

W is a W but we HAVE to sort this out. Luck looks a different QB when we cut him loose in the hurry up.

Agreed

Have a Great week everyone, happy we pulled out the win !!!  At least now I can relax for awhile  LOL