Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What I will say is the Titans are much improved compared to last year, not far off what we were in 2012 in some ways so don't knock a win. 

Right now this "win" is no where near a sure thing.  Titans are dominating this game statistically and in TOP.  Moving the ball on our defense relatively easily.

Yes, mainly him but Luck needs to be more decisive. See the rush or blitz coming and get rid of the damn ball.

I would agree but there seems to be no short passing game at all. I do not understand why Pep refuses to use bunch and stack formations, screen passes or rub routes.

One thing is for certain - the Colts do NOT have a High Powered Offense!

Thats all I heard this off-season - the Colts are going to be tough to stop, they are going to put up 30-40pts a game - too many weapons etc etc ....  HOW LAUGHABLE IS THAT?

This is NOT about the O-Line either!

O Line is terrible. 

"Titans take the lead!"  Good job playing with a 14-0 lead friggin Colts.

Yeah there's really no way to sugar coat it, the team is just bad.  They have too many injuries in the secondary, ILBs suck and they can't really generate much of a pass rush.  The offense is one of, if not the worst O in the league and it doesn't look like there is much hope of improvement.