Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

Thanks for coming back for another NFL Gameday, Colts Nation! Our Indianapolis Colts are down south in Nashville to play the Tennessee Titans, Colts will try to win their seventh straight game over the Titans, and were 6-0 over AFC South opponents in 2014, No injuries, and GO COLTS!!!!!

I know we try to believe that every game is important, but fans what us to have the same efficiency against playoff teams, not just the AFC South.  We are going to be really tested in Week 6 and so on.  As of now, week 3-5 is pointless and is considered a warm-up or "finding ourselves."  Although Jaguars and Texans Defense has improved.

Colts win 23-17 is my final prediction, I'll stick with that. We wont roll until next week but will look much better this week running the ball and protecting the ball. I would prefer we open it up and win 34-10 but I don't see that.

I'm looking for a win tomorrow, but more importantly I want to see better play calling and better execution from all the players on the field.  I feel we can bring home the win and start a run :)  GOOOOO Colts !!!

Here we go, boys.  Let's get our first win of the season here.  Let's see some bold predictions!

Colts: Frank Gore runs for 100+ yards

Titans: Delanie Walker gets 150+ yards receiving

Since I was WAAAY off on my predictions last week, let's see if I can do better today (aside from the final score)

Colts: TY goes off 100 plus yards, 2 touchdowns

Colts: Andrew throws three touchdowns and a pick

Colts: We get out first rushing touchdown of the year by Tyler Varga

Titans: Dorial Green Bekham goes for 100 yards plus TD

Titans: Bishop Sankey has a pair of scores

Titans: Mariota throws for 300 plus yards.

Last two week I predicted the Colts would win, and we lost. So this time, imma predict we lose. 31-28 Titans (if we win, thank me later)

Pep, Luck: Convince me you have changed and have learned from your mistakes.

I don't want to see an ugly game on our side, but more importantly, I want to see the victory.

Bring it home, boys!!

No Toler again, so Brown, Patterson & company have to step it up.

Go Colts, all day, every day!

he played like a Rook last week

Yeah, that was a pretty rough game.  I'm all for that again.

We should be able to generate some pressure up the middle, and hopefully we

can disguise our blitz packages enough.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• LOL. I'm not saying college is comp to NFL. What I am saying is if you're trying to gauge his ability to play vs tougher  or elite competition, Bama's D was tops in college for many of those years. I'm not saying his O in college could compete with NFL teams. I'm saying Bama had some of the best talent in college, and for instance, that would translate into increased pressure, tighter windows, etc....   And HS to College really isn't a good comp either. I played for a HS that won state twice while I was there. I had no delusions of them competing against a college team. I might take LSU or OSU over the Bengals this year though lol.
    • This mischaracterizes the issue in its entirety.  Just because it takes a long time for QBs to find generational talents at QB is not a reason they shouldn't try to get better at the position if the team doesn't have a generational talent at QB.  Bill Belichick has had Brady for the past 20 years and he's still drafted a QB every other year.  In the past 10 years, he's drafted 3 QBs in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.     It seems as though what you have in mind is teams selling the farm to trade up and take the #1 QB in the class at #1.  There are so many other viable ways ot get franchise QBs better than the one we have.  If we used a 2nd or 3rd on a QB, could it be the next Drew Brees or Russel Wilson?  Maybe.  But even if it's not and he sits a year and then ends up being better than Brissett, that's a win.  We can try again in another year or two.  You should always try to improve your roster and add valuable depth, no matter what the position is.     Yeah, we have a mediocre QB.  We should still be using higher draft capital and perhaps trading up in cases where it makes sense.  
    • At least he would add to the running game.  But still, no thanks. I'll take our chances in the draft.
    • I bet Irsay is already working on the paperwork to rename Lucas Oil to Okereke Stadium.   This thread title nominated for hottest take of the year.
    • My own experiences in the world of football are what make it really hard for me to accept any sort of comp like this... If youll allow me to be "that guy" for a moment to explain...   I was a part of a 4 time repeating 5A state championship IHSAA program... technically only 3 of those... the first one was when I was in 8th grade lol...   But Ill use the last of the 4 peat teams- 2007- as my example...   That team was LOADED with D1 NCAA talent... there were more than 12 players that signed day 1 of national signing day...   I figured that, that team would stack up, and beat, most college teams...   After graduating HS, I went to be an on scholarship coach at a prominent NAIA school in the state...   Day 1 of Spring Training Observations...   This small, NAIA school... would WIPE THE FLOOR with my old HS teams... even if taking just the best players from each year to make 1 team... The NAIA school still wins. No question...   Now thats just NAIA... D2 and D1 schools made my NAIA school look like my old HS teams...   ...   So I get it... Bama is a huge program that gets many players ready to produce at the NFL level...   But there is still a jump up the ladder in comp...    And college success DOES NOT AT ALL mean that an individual player is a lock to ball out because of what they did at the level below...   TED talk is over... Thank you for listening    Edit to add clarity... I know you said may not translate not will translate... so please dont think the end of my ted talk is implying you said something you did not lol
  • Members