Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

So..

Hurry up O, short passing, Dorsett Hilton and Moncrief on the field the same time... Go figure.

You know I feel Dorsett will be a good player so I'm not totally against the pick, but let's use him hey?

Hey hey AJ, are we gonna get any production today?

Andre is done for. He looks lost

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because he hasn't made a big impact yet doesn't mean he's a waste!!! It takes TIME sometimes for a later first rounder to contribute. Hes a ROOKIE!!! Have all the other 32 teams first rounders made an impact yet??? And are they a waste or bad pick because they haven't. I think you're just upset and made cause we didn't draft by our needs like you think we should. It's not ever gonna happen though.. sorry. I do agree Dorsett is not who we needed per say. But I do believe he's gonna end up being good.. quite possibly really good. It's just taking him some time to get settled in... like it does with many other first rounders. And mind you he wasn't a top 5 or even top 10 pick.

Dorsett is very talented.  But he's made some rookie mistakes, and our coaching staff doesn't know how to properly utilize talent

So..

Hurry up O, short passing, Dorsett Hilton and Moncrief on the field the same time... Go figure.

You know I feel Dorsett will be a good player so I'm not totally against the pick, but let's use him hey?

Hey hey AJ, are we gonna get any production today?

Pagano has to stop playing known players...