Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Grigson was obviously bad, but Shipley remains one of the most overrated Colts of the last decade.
    • Under your assumptions I would say YES most definitely.  Our biggest need would then be WR or ER.  I would guess ER with 13 and WR with 34.  
    • I agree.  29M per year seems pretty pricy for Rivers.  I don't see Ballard going that high.  Tag and trade makes a lot of sense with Jones especially since KC did it last year and we still have the Ballard connection.  I don't think he would give up our 1st this year but after that anything is possible.  He plays the position that Ballard says is critical in order for our defense to work.  So I'm thinking this scenario is very possible. 
    • So over the last few years, Ballard has addressed the pass rush with a couple of high picks:   -2017 Terrell Basham in the 3rd -2018 Kemoko Turray in the 2nd -2019 Ben Banogu in the 2nd   My question is should the right opportunity present itself, do you guys think we should spend another early pick on an edge rusher? Epenesa and Chaisson might both be available at 13. Reports are that Yetur Gross-Matos will be available in the 2nd. You also have guys like Julian Owkara and Jonathan Greenard who could be there rounds 2-3. Just wanted to see everyone’s thoughts.   To make it easy let’s take the QBs, potential LT need, and DT’s out of the equation for each scenario so we can avoid pointless banter about how we need X position more than we need an edge rusher. Assume Kinlaw and Brown are gone, the QBs are gone or Ballard is waiting till next year for one, and assume Costanzo comes back long term. What do you think? 
    • So basically: they would add a 7 seed, which would mean only the 1 seed would have a bye in the playoffs...    AND on top of that they want to add a 17th game for the regular season.    I can't see the players being that happy with this idea.    Sure, as fans we would get more football. But it's already a long season for the players. 
  • Members

• Superman

Superman 36,133

Moderators
    • Jcrane

Jcrane 0

Rookie
    • Coffeedrinker

Coffeedrinker 7,436

Senior Members
    • Nickster

Nickster 329