Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This mock draft isn't as unrealistic as you may think. The one thing that surprised me when reading it is no Jordan Love in the first. It's hard to imagine Love not getting drafted in the 1st especially if he has a solid combine next week. Ballard would be smiling from ear to ear if Love fell out o the first round. Ceedee Lamb is there at 13 would you take him? Ballard wants playmakers, and Lamb is exactly that. Lamb, and if Campbell, and TY can stay healthy is a great 3 man receiver punch.         http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001102266/article/charley-casserlys-2020-nfl-mock-draft-10-herbert-to-chargers
    • Honestly I'd be OK if he's just awesome vs the pass. I'd prefer him be well rounded, but if he's just a 3rd down terror, there's still a lot of value in that. And I'm more than fine with situational contributors if they are good, and he's been really good. So, not really a disappointment. Yup, I mentioned this exact topic in the thread about drafting a DE. IMO, he was too thin/wiry coming into the league and not ready to hold up vs the run. He's thickened up a bit the last couple years, so I think he's better suited now. That's why I still have hope he can be a 3 down guy. But I am happily surprised how good he's become vs the pass. Hats off to whomever is teaching him technique. Hope Banogu is getting the same mentoring.
    • I’ve seen nothing and beat writers aren’t a source.  Stop posting nonsense.     
    • How many times have you ever heard a team official deny something only to come back and make the move they denied?  Doesn't mean it's dead.   I don't need to post a link because I'm sure you'd already seen the info that was out there on the subject.
    • That's what's weird for me about Turay. Look at any scouting report about him coming out of college, and sure, it says he has all the tools to be a good pass rusher but he was still raw. Where they all say he was solid is in run defense, and that he makes good sound tackles. That has flipped entirely in the league, and I wonder if injuries were the reason why. If so, and he comes back fully healthy, I have no doubt that he could easily become an every down player this season, as he has a ton of untapped potential still.
  • Members