Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Dorsett was a late 1st round pick who had improved in year 2 before the trade. I used 2nd as it's likely what he would have garnered in a trade for picks.
    • 1. Bengals - Joe Burrow  2. Redskins - Chase Young  3. Lions - Jeff Okudah 4. Giants - Jerry Jeudy  5. Dolphins - Tua Tagovailoa  6. Chargers - Justin Herbert  7. Panthers - Isaiah Simmons  8. Cardinals - Jedrick Wills  9. Jaguars - Andrew Thomas  10. Browns. Tristan Wirfs  11. Jets - Mekhi Becton 12. Raiders - Derrick Brown  13. Colts - Javon Kinlaw 14. Buccaneers - CJ Henderson 15. Broncos - Henry Ruggs III  16. Falcons - AJ Epenesa  17. Cowboys - Xavier Mckinney  18. Dolphins - Ceedee Lamb  19. Raiders - K'Lavon Chaisson  20. Jaguars - Cole Kmet  21. Eagles - Kristian Fulton  22. Bills - Jalen Reagor  23. Patriots - Ross Blacklock  24. Saints - Jordan Love  25. Vikings - Josh Jones  26. Dolphins - Grant Delpit  27. Seahawks - Tyler Biadasz  28. Ravens - Kenneth Murray  29. Titans - Yetur Gross-Matos 30. Packers - Zach Baun  31. 49ers - Trevon Diggs 32. Chiefs - JK Dobbins    Colts take Tee Higgins 34th Colts trade 44th and 160th to Raiders for Derek Carr
    • Come on man. We dumped Manning to roll the dice on a rook, and Manning went on to have 3 fantastic years before he regressed the 4th. During which time he had two SB appearances, and three 4500+ seasons, his best season ever (2013), and a SB win. And everyone talks about how loyal Irsay is...    As far as players making a bunch that aren't performing up to their pay. Janoris Jenkins CB - 11.3M and has a PFF grade similar to Rock's and has fallen of his 2016 ceiling Kiko Alonso LB - 8.7M and will be 30 and tore his ACL in the playoffs Sheldon Rankins DT - 7.7M. His performance dropped like a rock in 2019 Patrick Robinson - 6.1M. Did nothing, and they have a contract "out" for 2020 Nick Easton - 5.3M. Horrible.    Those are only the bad to mediocre guys making more than 5M a year.    Comparative to the Colts, we drafted 4 starters in 2019, 3 in 2018, and 4 in 2017. It's not crazy to think the Saints couldn't trade away or cut 3 or 4 of the guys I listed above, and replace them in the draft without too much drop off. If you just dump the top 2 (Jenkins and Alonso), that's 20M which is what Teddy could likely get.        
    • A second round pick for Carr would be a great deal, and if the Colts could get it done for pick#44, it becomes a steal.    It’s also a far better scenario than signing  a washed up Rivers or rolling the dice in the draft with a talented but unknown commodity such as Love. 
    • I absolutely love Watson.  I thought he was the steal of the draft when Houston traded up for him. Didn’t know Mahomes would be this good.  Watson still is great tho.  I knew the Colts would be in trouble bc all that kid does is win. I can’t remember the game  but Watson was hit by two defenders at the same time and got away somehow.  Either threw a TD or a long completion immediately. That kid is dynamite and Houston will always be in contention with him. 
  • Members

• ColtsArmy84

ColtsArmy84 177

• Four2itus

Four2itus 3,307

• danlhart87

danlhart87 1,456

• stitches

stitches 7,283

• Dokken

Dokken 3,648

• aaron11