Top Posters In This Topic

Good news through a half

1.We have TE's sightings

2.D Line continues to play well 2 and a half weeks in

3.We are running the ball well- 11 runs for 53 yards

4.David Parry has been disruptive to the point he has a sack

5.Lowery got a pick 6

Bad news through a half

1.Andrew is locking onto targets and hanging onto the ball to long...Like the sack Castonzo gave up for 1 example

2.While Im not the biggest Toler supporter we clearly need him as our #2 til we find better

3.Penalties

We are a very avg team... that's what I see. And I think we can also see our division foes are gaining ground on us.

Well Mr. Brian Orakpo is looking good today. When I was constantly saying this offseason we needed to sign him nobody agreed. When he's healthy he's gonna put up big sack numbers every year. what would it have hurt to sign him to a one year deal instead of Trent Cole???

One thing is for certain - the Colts do NOT have a High Powered Offense!

Thats all I heard this off-season - the Colts are going to be tough to stop, they are going to put up 30-40pts a game - too many weapons etc etc ....  HOW LAUGHABLE IS THAT?

This is NOT about the O-Line either!

Yeah there's something deeply concerning about it.  It's not just the OL, it's literally everything including Luck.

There's something very wrong with this team right now, I'm sure we're seeing hints of what's going on behind closed doors but not seeing the full story.

I've been against the "fire everyone" cries but now? I'd not be upset if we clean house at the end of season. Well as it stands. It's early days, but we are just flat out that bad that our Run D us the only positive.