Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Scratch Fisher Off The List

P-Money

Not sure. Read it on Fox Sports website. Didn't make sense to me either

Well the part about spags sounds like pure speculation. As for Fisher I know he has an interview with the Rams tomorrow, if he's the guy they want they would be smart not to let him leave without a contract.

I'd say your right about Spags. Fisher will sign with the Rams and its a smart move IMO. Very weak division other than the newly improved San Fran team. And he'd be taking over the reigns of a team very capable of beating them and winning that division.

Yea, and I still don't see a story on this anywhere, so I say you can't scratch him off the list just yet. He's no doubt a big prospect for a number of confirmed teams, but as far as anyone setting Fisher's allegiance to a team in stone, that hasn't happened yet.

Yea, and I still don't see a story on this anywhere, so I say you can't scratch him off the list just yet. He's no doubt a big prospect for a number of confirmed teams, but as far as anyone setting Fisher's allegiance to a team in stone, that hasn't happened yet.

Fisher may have the word that caldwell is staying..

That's just a guess..

How the Giants haven't fired their DC yet...

...and they're most likely not going to while they're still in the playoffs. That would be crazy. I could see them rehiring Spagnuolo after they are eliminated, though, even though they did make the playoffs with Perry Fewell. I wouldn't mind having either of them in Indy.

...and they're most likely not going to while they're still in the playoffs. That would be crazy. I could see them rehiring Spagnuolo after they are eliminated, though, even though they did make the playoffs with Perry Fewell. I wouldn't mind having either of them in Indy.

That was my point...there is no job opening there so he can't be "headed" some place. If the Giants go on a run like they did in 07 Fewell wont lose his job.

For me, I am not sold on these big name coaches. These guys can coach, but they don't have a track record that warrents the compensation and level of control that they want.

Jeff took some pretty mediocre teams to the playoffs in the past. He is a great coach. 10 appearances in playoffs in 13 years I believe.

Jeff took some pretty mediocre teams to the playoffs in the past. He is a great coach. 10 appearances in playoffs in 13 years I believe.

That's true, they really didn't put a lot of talent on the field for him. He managed some low character guys pretty well too.

That's true, they really didn't put a lot of talent on the field for him. He managed some low character guys pretty well too.

Exactly and it seems like the players really respect him. We would be lucky to have him. Rams or dolphins are going to have a great coach