Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

OLB is basically even with OG at this point. We have zero pass rush, which is what I figured we'd have.

Yep, 1 sack in two games. Henry Anderson has to do everything, stop the run, sack the qb, tackle the runner for a loss. We need an OLB that can do something, and Mathis may not return to that form this year and he won't be back next year most likely.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think it comes down to price   Houston is still decent, but isnt a 12M DE anymore.    I would like to have both Autry and Houston back next year, My bet its one or the other   However,    We really cant expect to have the same DL as last year and expect better results this year.   I just have a hard time trusting that Turay can be counted upon to be healthy.   IMHO, if we are going to build on this team with 1 FA splash.... It would be DE   Or..... we go DE in round 1 (Paye MIGHT slip to us)
    • Thanks for sharing   I dont see Tremble lasting till round 4.   If his 40 time is decent, he may be grabbed by someone in late 2 or early 3    What a great blocker      
    • The conversation was about Watt v Houston.  If I said player it was meant to be implied to the topic being discussed in the thread, sorry if I confused you.
    • I like Houston, I'm very pleased if we re-sign him.  Watt is in a different league, there are questions certainly around age for both, durability for JJ and price.  If you pair Watt and Buckner that is a massive issue for offenses to contend with, especially on the right side.  We've learned if you want to win a Superbowl against an HP offense you have to do it with your front four, full stop.  Houston doesn't quite bring that level of juice in my opinion, Watt does.  As for lifting up teams your not part of, check with Manning and Brady, Watt has that type of lift in my opinion.  Look, I fully recognize it's a bit of a pipedream, where I thought Wentz was a sure thing before he was even pulled in Philly (that's when I got dismantled here by GM wannabe's) I don't think we'll sign Watt unless he wants to be here and he does a favorable deal.   There's simply too much we don't know, what I do know is a Watt/Buckner combo would be amongst the best we've ever seen.  I like that.  I think we've entered a window for this team, the beginning of a window where we're young, experienced enough and cap friendly,  I'd bring in a guy who has one goal, a perfect culture fit and first ballot HOF, yeah, I go for that juice.  Again, JH, is great and I wouldn't disappointed in the least if we resign him.
  • Members

• lincolndefan

lincolndefan 67

• CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse 2

• Dogg63

Dogg63 2,027

• Flash7

Flash7 1,107

• DiogoSales

DiogoSales 75

• DynaMike