Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Toler, Butler, Allen out for Sunday.

ColtsLegacy

Greg Toler not playing?! ... Why am I not surprised whatsoever. What a waste of a roster slot.

Yeah, Toler is good to miss multiple games on a yearly basis. Last year was an anomaly with him even playing 15 games. Guy was injury prone w the Cardinals also. This is another great injury prone acquesition by Grigson.

Didn't Toler play every single game last year? To me you would have to be more upset with his inconsistencies than durability.......

Yes, you're right, up until the Kansas City game. That was an exception. Maybe you're right on the inconsistencies as well, which was why I figured he was injured. He was invisible on the field, with a couple of exceptions as well.

People act like players have full control of these injuries. Injuries are a pretty fluky thing and some players are unlucky. Yes, some players maybe tougher to play through minor injuries, but overall there is no such thing as an injury rating like Madden has.

Thankfully we are playing a rookie tomorrow. So Toler and Butler not playing should not hurt to much if we can get something that resembles a pass rush.

People act like players have full control of these injuries. Injuries are a pretty fluky thing and some players are unlucky. Yes, some players maybe tougher to play through minor injuries, but overall there is no such thing as an injury rating like Madden has.

Thankfully we are playing a rookie tomorrow. So Toler and Butler not playing should not hurt to much if we can get something that resembles a pass rush.

Not one person said they should control their injuries. People are pointing out that Toler and Allen often have to miss time and it may be time to move and try to find more reliable options