Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Toler, Butler, Allen out for Sunday.

ColtsLegacy

Mike Chappell – Verified account ‏@mchappell51

#colts HC Chuck Pagano: TE Dwayne Allen (ankle), CB Greg Toler (neck), CB Darius Butler (hip) out for Titans.

9:45 AM - 25 Sep 2015

Joe Reitz can play Allen since they throw to him more than the TEs anyway. Toler, when does week to week become month to month? Butler, still recovering from his burns.

DA sure isn't helping his contract situation any by being injured yet again. Hopefully he's back for

the Jags game and it's nothing lingering.

With how much the TEs are neglected, Allen and Fleener will be had for a couple million each, as it stands. And not by the Colts, because they'll go somewhere that they're appreciated and utilized.

With how much the TEs are neglected, Allen and Fleener will be had for a couple million each, as it stands. And not by the Colts, because they'll go somewhere that they're appreciated and utilized.

It's all part of the master plan.  Get the opposing coordinators to not game plan for them.  Then unleash them

throwing to them 20 times in a row.  Yeah, that's the ticket...

:sarcasm:

If you listened to the press conferences and interviews this week you would have known Greg Toler was out. Pagano said he got limited practice but could not take contact. Toler explained it's taking longer because neck injuries are "wait and see" unlike other injuries where you can get treatment.

At what point do the Colts finally move away from these made of glass type players and actually get people they can rely on?  Toler; always "perennial week to week"... Allen "Always dinged up".... And yet the Colts will probably re-sign these players and we will have to yet again watch them ride the pine and collect a dang pay check.

Dwayne Allen with his annual absence due to injury

Dwayne Allen is starting to remind me of Dwayne Wade with all these games being missed. Like both of these guys are always nursing some type of injury and takes PTO days. Ok, I got enough for 1 more week of PTO. Not Funny!

Oh and Toler. When was the last time he played a meaningful game.

Derakynn: "People act like it's Tolers fault he isn't playing. What is he supposed to do, risk paralysis? It's a neck injury. You don't just ignore it."

Bluefire4: "If you listened to the press conferences and interviews this week you would have known Greg Toler was out. Pagano said he got limited practice but could not take contact. Toler explained it's taking longer because neck injuries are "wait and see" unlike other injuries where you can get treatment."

------------------------------------------

It's not that we expect him to play or the nature of his injury. The point is how often he is healing for something. He's lucky to get two games back to back without sustaining yet another setback injury. And then he's on the shelf for another 4 to 6 games, it's repetitive, same cycle with that guy.

At what point do the Colts finally move away from these made of glass type players and actually get people they can rely on?  Toler; always "perennial week to week"... Allen "Always dinged up".... And yet the Colts will probably re-sign these players and we will have to yet again watch them ride the pine and collect a dang pay check.

Dude.  It's the NFL.  Injuries happen.  Eddie Lacy just sat out the Seahawks game after spraining an ankle in the 1st quarter.  He had missed 2 games in his entire career prior to that. 

Tony Romo

Dez Bryant

Luke Kuechly

Also out right now.

Want some more injury info?  Check out this list:

http://www.rotowire.com/football/injuries.htm

Dude. It's the NFL. Injuries happen. Eddie Lacy just sat out the Seahawks game after spraining an ankle in the 1st quarter. He had missed 2 games in his entire career prior to that.

Tony Romo

Dez Bryant

Luke Kuechly

Also out right now.

Want some more injury info? Check out this list:

http://www.rotowire.com/football/injuries.htm

What does that have to due with the fact that every time you turn around Allen and Toler missing games

Didn't Toler play every single game last year? To me you would have to be more upset with his inconsistencies than durability. At least what he has isn't bad bad. Just have to let it heal. I just wish we had more depth on the back end while we are waiting. I think I may trust Jaleel Brown better in the slot than I do outside.