Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

BR: Parry #1 rookie DT,...Anderson #3 DE

Yes that's right, Parry is rated #1 over guys like Goldman, Shelton, Phillips, Brown.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2571393-nfl-week-3-rookie-rankings-surveying-rookie-class-post-week-2/page/11

And Anderson -who leads ALL Defensive linemen in tackles and TFL is 'for some reason' 3rd...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2571393-nfl-week-3-rookie-rankings-surveying-rookie-class-post-week-2/page/10

But to put bluntly, Both of their overall pick/production ratings blow EVERYONE else in their respective position out of the water.....

I don't know how Beasley is #1. But I'll take the top 3 for Anderson

Best draft class Grigson ever put together. And it's why his job is safe but Pagano's hangs in the balance along with Pep too

Manuksy & Grigson are safe imo

Enh 2012 was still pretty strong, you got a pro-bowl QB and WR out of it and two very good tightends. 

I don't know how Beasley is #1. But I'll take the top 3 for Anderson

Best draft class Grigson ever put together. And it's why his job is safe but Pagano's hangs in the balance along with Pep too

Manuksy & Grigson are safe imo

I agree tbh even tho I'm on the fence about Grigs

I was really skeptical about cutting vets for them but I have been pleasantly surprised. Mainly with Anderson, dude is a wrecking ball. Definitely like what I e seen from Parry. Already like him more than Chapman. Geathers is a beast also.

Eh...it's been 2 games. But yeah, they are both playing great right now. If they can do what theyve been doing against say the Pats....then we know we have something special

I agree about it only being 2 games, but both the Bills and Jets are power run teams. Anderson and Parry more than held their own

Enh 2012 was still pretty strong, you got a pro-bowl QB and WR out of it and two very good tightends.

Luck was a no brainer so I don't count him

This was the best draft cause all the picks at some point made the 53 and 3 are already playing big roles in the team

It's only been TWO GAMES (2).....

Can we please hold off before we put either guy in the Hall of Fame?!?

This is nothing more than Click Bait.      That's all.

Who said hall of fame? This is just saying in those 2 games they have out performed thier counterparts in the rest of the NFL.  And have more than exceeded expectations for their roles as rookies on our  D-line to this point.

Who said hall of fame? This is just saying in those 2 games they have out performed thier counterparts in the rest of the NFL.  And have more than exceeded expectations for their roles as rookies on our  D-line to this point.

The point is.....    two games means nothing.

People in this thread are calling this Grigson's best draft.     First,  that's not likely.   Second,   did I mention it's only been two games?

You can't tell anything after two games?

This story is designed to get fans ages 15-29 who will click on anything that overexcites them....   it's like giving a treat to your month old puppy!     Oh boy!     That's why It's called "click bait".

What next?    Can we update this every two more games?    The fun will never stop!

I was really excited i believe on the jets first series or whatever part it was. Jets tried to run slightly towards the right but more focused on the middle. Parry shot that gap between two guys and just met Chris Ivory head up and planted him. I must say I was impressed. And of course Henry Anderson was a beast out there...

Luck was a no brainer so I don't count him

This was the best draft cause all the picks at some point made the 53 and 3 are already playing big roles in the team

No he wasn't hence why a lot of people were saying draft RG3, also rather you count him or not he was a apart of that draft class.  By the way of that 2012 class five were playing from day one, Luck, Fleener, Allen, Hilton, and Ballard so even if you want to DQ Luck that's still four to three.  While this class is a very strong class 2012 is still Grigson best draft class so far. 

Who said hall of fame? This is just saying in those 2 games they have out performed thier counterparts in the rest of the NFL. And have more than exceeded expectations for their roles as rookies on our D-line to this point.

Yeah, I didn't have either of them starting before week 5, so I'm very pleased with their performances so far.

Yes that's right, Parry is rated #1 over guys like Goldman, Shelton, Phillips, Brown.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2571393-nfl-week-3-rookie-rankings-surveying-rookie-class-post-week-2/page/11

And Anderson -who leads ALL Defensive linemen in tackles and TFL is 'for some reason' 3rd...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2571393-nfl-week-3-rookie-rankings-surveying-rookie-class-post-week-2/page/10

But to put bluntly, Both of their overall pick/production ratings blow EVERYONE else in their respective position out of the water.....

Thanks for the info Lawrence....by the way my nameʻs Lawrence too

Hell yeah the man is a beast! Play's angry. It's easy to see why he got the start!

Heʻs probably angry at the analysts who gave a low grade on him or how late he got taken in the draft....good for us...thought he was kinda small for NT but he proved me and a lot of others wrong...guy is a MONSTER

Heʻs probably angry at the analysts who gave a low grade on him or how late he got taken in the draft....good for us...thought he was kinda small for NT but he proved me and a lot of others wrong...guy is a MONSTER

i remember watching him and Anderson against USC and wishing we had a dline like that and here we go we have it.

The point is.....    two games means nothing.

People in this thread are calling this Grigson's best draft.     First,  that's not likely.   Second,   did I mention it's only been two games?

This story is designed to get fans ages 15-29 who will click on anything that overexcites them....   it's like giving a treat to your month old puppy!     Oh boy!     That's why It's called "click bait".

What next?    Can we update this every two more games?    The fun will never stop!

2 games means nothing???  Two games means nothing?!?  

I hate to break it to you..  But two games does mean something.  Theres no reason we cant be excited about our rookies after two games of stellar play.  Get over it.  

2 games means nothing???  Two games means nothing?!?  

I hate to break it to you..  But two games does mean something.  Theres no reason we cant be excited about our rookies after two games of stellar play.  Get over it.  

How's the weather on the planet you live on?        :loco:

This is nothing more than Click Bait.      That's all.

You need to stop your poor attitude

They are HOF!!

Obviously the OP isnt saying HOF...........

I am excited about these two, but lets see what happens the rest of the year

Eh...it's been 2 games. But yeah, they are both playing great right now. If they can do what theyve been doing against say the Pats....then we know we have something special

Except brady will finally torch us through the air, nobody on the team catching Edelman or stopping Gronk

That's Grigson for you. For every terrible roster decision there's a great one he makes, and vice verse.

Great trade for Vontae Davis, Terrible trade for Richardson.

Drafted Hugh Thorton who isn't starting, but then drafted Mewhort.

Over-paid for RJF but then brought in Langford.

Got Chapman, but eventually upgraded with Parry

Has had 2 disappointing drafts, then has an outstanding one in 2015.

The guy is so up and down it kills you. But I think the general assessment of him is still accurate even though we have 2 beastly rookie defenders.

No he wasn't hence why a lot of people were saying draft RG3, also rather you count him or not he was a apart of that draft class. By the way of that 2012 class five were playing from day one, Luck, Fleener, Allen, Hilton, and Ballard so even if you want to DQ Luck that's still four to three. While this class is a very strong class 2012 is still Grigson best draft class so far.

Ya, people like skip bayless... Luck was the no brainer to anyone with half a brain. What I just said doesn't make sense in the literal sense, but you catch my drift.

This is nothing more than Click Bait. That's all.

Nobody said anything about the hall of fame. You would be lying to yourself or have unrealistic expectations for these 2 guys. Also the whole forum is click bait, you click on anything that catches your eye.

The point is..... two games means nothing.

People in this thread are calling this Grigson's best draft. First, that's not likely. Second, did I mention it's only been two games?

This story is designed to get fans ages 15-29 who will click on anything that overexcites them.... it's like giving a treat to your month old puppy! Oh boy! That's why It's called "click bait".

What next? Can we update this every two more games? The fun will never stop!

"The point is..... two games means nothing."

Wrong. These two games do NOT mean nothing. They don't mean everything either but for rookies, who are asked to start and take a heavy work load, to come in and play very good in their first two games is a great sign.

"People in this thread are calling this Grigson's best draft."

Who? I only see TKnight doing that. You should know to ignore him and he certainly doesn't speak for everyone.

"You can't tell anything after two games?"

To answer your question, wrong. Henry Anderson has played 106 snaps, David Parry 71 snaps. That is more than enough to get a good idea of what you're getting. Henry Anderson is leading 3-4 DEs in run stops and tackles. That means something, 2 games or not. It's especially impressive when you consider that they've played against two good lines and that they're rookies playing in their first two games. There's no reason not to be excited for these two guys.

"This story is designed to get fans ages 15-29 who will click on anything that overexcites them.... it's like giving a treat to your month old puppy! Oh boy! That's why It's called "click bait".

What next? Can we update this every two more games? The fun will never stop!"

Now you're just being hysterical and insulting to people who enjoy this "click bait".