Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2015 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 3

LucasOilStadium

Hi, Colts fans!  :)  Week 3 maps of the 2015 NFL Regular Season are now up.  Philadelphia Phillies TV and radio play-by-play broadcaster Tom McCarthy, and former Chicago Bears, and NFL safety Adam Archuleta, are announcing the Colts @ Titans  NFL ON CBS's early regional double header, and AFC South divisional, road game down south at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, TN, seen regionally, and locally on WTTV CBS Channel 4, live on HD.  :coltslogo:

WTTV CBS Channel 4 is also televising  the Bears @ Seahawks late primary regional double header game, and crossover game, on The NFL On CBS,  while WXIN FOX Channel 59 is also televising the 49ers @ Cardinals lone late regional single header game on the NFL On FOX, both games seen live in Indianapolis this Sunday afternoon, on HD. 

http://www.506sports.com/

http://506sports.com/

For those that can't watch at home or have to be out and about during the game, Sirius XM will have the Colts game on XM channel 231.  Also, you can log in to the Sirius XM internet app online ( PC, laptop, tablet, etc...) and listen on internet channel 813.  Of course, this requires a Sirius XM satellite radio account with the NFL package and/or streaming options on the account.

Why is Chicago Seattle on cbs?

I was thinking the same thing.  When I saw that I thought "Did CBS go to the wrong city or something?"  LOL

I know the road team usually determines which network gets the game, (ie. NFC=FOX and AFC=CBS).  But that didn't make any sense to me.  Wonder what is up?