Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kam Chancellor headed back to Seattle

ColtsBlueFL

Ha, knew it wouldn't take him long. He may not be getting the money he wants, but he's definitely not getting any money at all by holding out. This makes him look even more greedy. If it was about "respect" and being insulted, he would be holding out longer. He's such a punk *. No respect for him at all.

I saw reports saying Jimmy G hates his role in Seattle due to RW's erratic delivery. Basically when you play receiver in Seattle you don't run routes but rather improvise when RW scrambles.

I feel for Jimmy as he had no choice, he was traded. But to go from Payton/Brees to Carroll/Wilson is a nightmare. I do expect Seattle to find ways to get him the ball but he will never be what he was in NO in Seattle as long as Carroll/Wilson are there ...

I saw reports saying Jimmy G hates his role in Seattle due to RW's erratic delivery. Basically when you play receiver in Seattle you don't run routes but rather improvise when RW scrambles.

Bleacher report said he's absolutely * about lack of targets and more blocking assignments. Plus living in Seattle is miserable compared to New Orleans and Miami.

yeah and Brees was ticked when they traded him too, out of the blue.

Yea I know they are in cap hell but that was a wild move. I can see why Seattle went for it.

If not for Carroll's bonehead call they would have won the Superbowl with Russel Wilson not having thrown a pass to a single wide receiver that was considered worthy of a draft pick by an NFL team (Baldwin, Kearse, Matthews, Lockette all UDFAs). Lynch was drafted and so was backup TE Luke Willson (5th round but did not receive a target in the Superbowl). Ahem, Ryan Grigson.

Yea I know they are in cap hell but that was a wild move. I can see why Seattle went for it.

If not for Carroll's bonehead call they would have won the Superbowl with Russel Wilson not having thrown a pass to a single wide receiver that was considered worthy of a draft pick by an NFL team (Baldwin, Kearse, Matthews, Lockette all UDFAs). Lynch was drafted and so was backup TE Luke Willson (5th round but did not receive a target in the Superbowl). Ahem, Ryan Grigson.

Tyler Lockette was drafted.

Bleacher report said he's absolutely * about lack of targets and more blocking assignments. Plus living in Seattle is miserable compared to New Orleans and Miami.

See i fancy the dreary and rainy weather actually.  

But i agree Graham probably isn't used to actually blocking.  Especially in that tough division.  He wishes he could still clown on the weak NFC South.  

They caved to Emmitt after the lockerroom revolted, and the 2015 Seahawks wishes they were the 1993 Cowboys.

This might get them past the Chicago Clausens but not much further.

The Seahawks lost to the Packers because they deflated after Lynch's fumble. I don't know why everybody is pretending like they didn't see that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I suppose Murphy being the next Donald is possible, but I wouldn’t think it’s likely.     As for Smith playing right tackle, I believe I was simply echoing Ballard’s initial viewpoint.  That Smith’s short arms made him an unlikely RT.  And that he had to be talked into it by Morocco Brown and Ed Dodds.   I don’t think I was stating MY personal view.    As for skillset vs measurements.  I think it’s been an issue for all of us because Ballard has such specific requirements for each position.  So we factor that into our judgements. 
    • Bold prediction?    I will predict either Kwity or Pierce will be traded sometime during the draft.
    • I will post a few mock drafts from people who are really highly ranked in The Huddle Reports' mock draft competitions over the last few years:   Brendan Donahue(tied for highest score over the last 5 years) https://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com/analysis/2024-nfl-mock-draft-brendan-donahue/ Interesting things:  -Vikings trade up to 5 for McCarthy -Colts get Brock Bowers at 15.    Eddie Brown(tied for highest score over the last 5 years) https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/2024-nfl-mock-draft-eddie-brown-s-final-first-round-projections/ar-AA1nCo1i Interesting things: - JC Latham at 5 to the Chargers(Jeremiah has the same pick) - Rome Odunze to the Giants at 6, Nabers to Atlanta at 8 - Philly trades up to 12 for Quinyon Mitchell - Colts get Brock Bowers(seems to be a trend...)     David P. Woods(3d highest score over the last 5 years): https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/2900023 Interesting things:  - Vikings trade up to 5 for McCarthy(seems like this is the current divide - this pick will be either Latham to the Chargers or Vikings trade up) - Odunze to Giants at 6!!! Nabers to Atlanta at 8. Second one with those specific picks.  - Colts get Quinyon Mitchell   Ben Standig (3 times Huddle report mock draft champion!): https://www.benstandig.com/post/ben-standig-s-2024-nfl-mock-draft-final Interesting things:  - Vikings trade up to 5 for McCarthy - Colts TRADE UP to 8 for Odunze!! Interesting....    Sean Green(Last year's Huddle report mock draft co-champion): https://www.sportsgamblingpodcast.com/2024/04/23/2024-nfl-mock-draft-sean-green-final-mock-draft/ Interesting things:  - Nabers goes 4 to Arizona, MHJ 6 to Giants - Chargers go Taliese Fuaga at 5.  - Colts get Quinyon Mitchell            
    • Much better bounce back Tuesday. They seemed to find a certain confidence they lacked Sunday. The defense was really good. They weathered the Lillard storm and seemed to bother him more as the game went on. 
    • Obviously he doesn’t seem to be too informed with Colts current events.  Lol
  • Members

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 21,170

• mirobi48

mirobi48 150

• Coltsbluefan

Coltsbluefan 223

• ShuteAt168

ShuteAt168 961

• RollerColt

RollerColt 12,174

• stitches