Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wild Card Predictions

CR91

cin vs hou dalton will struggle against this defense and i expect foster to have a very good day.

pit vs den i cant see tebow doing anything vs the steelers. most likely troy p will play spy and that spells doom for tebow

det vs no i wanna take the lions so bad, but the saints just have way too many weapons for the lions to handle. i wouldnt be surprised if the lions won, but i dont expect them to. should be one fun game to watch.

atl vs nyg i think the falcons are finally getting their offense together. the giants have a fierce pass rush, but they can ran on which is what i expect the falcons to do. feed turner the ball and slow down the pass rush with play action.

Bengals @ Texans - Doesn't matter who the QB for Houston is. The Bengals D dominates the game. 17-7

Steelers @ Broncos - Ryan Clark,one of Pitts starting safeties,is out. Think John Fox takes advantage and throws the ball more? Nope, he is way to conservative (why I can't stand him) and will run his useless option that will get stuffed every play by Pitts monster Linebackers. Wouldn't be surprised by a shut-out. 28-3

Lions @ Saints - Matt Flynn passed for 6 TD's against Detroit in the elements. What do you think Brees will do in a dome? High scoring, but one-sided affair. 49-28

Falcons @ Giants - I believe in Eli!!! I don't trust Matty-Ice in the elements, nor do I think that Atlanta can beat the Giants in a shoot-out. 2 score Game. 27-17

Bengals @ Texans (bengals have a pretty good D too and actually have a QB who can throw. I like the bengals in this one)

Steelers @ Broncos (No way broncos win IMO)

Lions @ Saints (I hate the saints and wish they lose every single game for the rest of their franchise)

Falcons @ Giants (The giants are coming alive at the right time)

Yates' play as of late is leaving a lot to be desired and teams play differently in the playoffs than they do in the regular season. Everything you did in the regular season is amplified and you work much harder and practice harder. The Texans have 0 experience at this. The Bengals have a bit of experience at this, especially in the coaching department. Advantage, Bengals.

Good defensive minds have been able to stop Tebow: Belichick, Crennel. Lebeau is one of the best defensive minds in the game. He will have the defense ready. Winner: Steelers

New Orleans is on fire and I don't trust Detroit's defense. Taking the Saints

Atlanta is playing better as of late, but I really have a good feeling about the Giants. They are my darkhorse to win it all this year. I'm going to go with the Giants.