Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Positives (merge)

TYtheGHOST

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize that the first two weeks have been extremely bad for us. Between the turnovers, penalties and injuries.. and now 0-2, it does seemingly seem like the sky is falling around our beloved organization.

We have the Titans next week. This is a great opportunity to start up a win streak against a division foe. If we can stay under the radar and start to get healthy (especially in the secondary) maybe this team can turn this organization around.

The run defense looked spectacular tonight. Henry Anderson looks like a keeper and could emerge as a possible star down the road. The defensive front looks promising for the future. We are young and we have been without Arthur Jones. I think if we can get Toler and Davis back on the field, the defense will be a pretty solid unit.

We showed signs of life running the ball tonight, even though a few nice runs got called back early in the game. We played two well coached teams, with two extremely good coaches. The Jets offensive line and receiving corpse is pretty darn good.

I'm not giving up on this team just yet. We need to play smarter and if we can minimize the turnovers I think we have a good chance to be 3-2 before we play the Patriots. If we can do that and somehow upset the Patriots.. the entire season will be turned around for us.

Be patient and let's just hope for the best.

I realize that the first two weeks have been extremely bad for us. Between the turnovers, penalties and injuries.. and now 0-2, it does seemingly seem like the sky is falling around our beloved organization.
We have the Titans next week. This is a great opportunity to start up a win streak against a division foe. If we can stay under the radar and start to get healthy (especially in the secondary) maybe this team can turn this organization around.

The run defense looked spectacular tonight. Henry Anderson looks like a keeper and could emerge as a possible star down the road. The defensive front looks promising for the future. We are young and we have been without Arthur Jones. I think if we can get Toler and Davis back on the field, the defense will be a pretty solid unit.

We showed signs of life running the ball tonight, even though a few nice runs got called back early in the game. We played two well coached teams, with two extremely good coaches. The Jets offensive line and receiving corpse is pretty darn good.

I'm not giving up on this team just yet. We need to play smarter and if we can minimize the turnovers I think we have a good chance to be 3-2 before we play the Patriots. If we can do that and somehow upset the Patriots.. the entire season will be turned around for us.

Thanks for this.  I was thinking the same thing.

They need to get it together though

TIRED OF THIS HOPE CRAP BLA BLA BLA, NO WE FREAKING SUCK GET OVER THIS CRAP MAN. SERIOUSLY WE ARE A JOKE. EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS WE CAN BEAT THE SCUM OF THE LEAGUE, BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY THAT DOESN'T MATTER. SERIOUSLY MAN HOW CAN YOU SAY HOPE LOL

SORRY i'm just emotional about my colts playing like this.

We'll win 10 games or more no doubt. We just gotta take care of some things. I'm just really mad. I'm not worried about us sucking all year or nothing. We're still a good team. Pep's just a bad play caller, we have a bad interior O-Line, and we make stupid decisions. We'll be ok and we're still going to be a top 5 team. We started off 0-2 last year too remember.

Our defense did look like it was playing very well considering the fact that our starting corners tonight were 4, 5, and 6 on the depth chart.

Frank Gore also looked very good other than his fumble at the goal line.

Anderson is a beast.

Oh and we play the Titans next week.

Our D was great. But our CB's were P.S. BUMS. not 4's and 5's.

They may be fine again due to a product of a weak division.  That being said if the CB core doesn't get healthy including glass Toler, Davis and Butler they're going to be in for a rude awakening.  Mariotta will shred them up while the O continues to struggle.  Last year it was 2x close games against very tough opponents, now those opponents are dominating.  This team has to get their heads out of their butts and figure out what the issue is which I don't think they're capable of. 

I expect a long season but these next 3x games will mean the season. 

stop trying to get some likes, topic starter. this team is a JOKE. Can't wait till f4cking id1iot pagano is fired.

me too, idk how much clearer it can get that we need to go in a new direction from the coaches and front office. pep hamilton is just pitiful with his play calling, I could probably do better.