Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Putting this debacle of a game to the side of our minds for now...

Me and my dad were throwing out ideas and what do you think of getting Forte? He's a beast runner, blocker, pass catcher and the best all around rb in my opinion.

Idk if we can afford him but my idea is saying to forget about paying ridiculous prices for our two tight ends. Lets face it, Allen is just a walking injury so far. Fleener doesn't really do much besides make catches. And luck honestly doesn't look to be using our tight ends anyways.

Tell me what you think.

It would * my buddies off at work since they are Bears fans.

But on a football level I'm not really for it.  We have Gore anyways and I'm already tired of signing old rent-a-players.

Why is it that other teams can plan for watching their stars walk when they are old like the 49er's did with Gore by drafting Hyde.  But with us WHEN our older players walk we never have a plan or if we do have a plan it's again a 30+ rent a player.

Bethea is the perfect example of this.  And we only got Mike Adams because he happened to be available cheap late in free agency.  But for a long time there we actually had no plan at safety.