Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

highlights?

Nesjan3

i never miss a Colts game but other than that i watch sunday, Monday and Thursday night football and usually miss the sunday morning and day games, i like to keep track via stats and highlights of all the games though, prior to this season i have used NFL.com for highlights and  over last couple years it has gotten progressively worse. A few years back the highlights were 7-10 minutes long incorporating all the important plays and headlines of the game, now they are 2 minutes long with more horse * coming out of the broudcasters mouth than anything, a zillion ads...here in Canada you can pretty much watch a 30 minute highlight that is the whole game on their website(CFL)just wondering does anyone know a website for good highlights?cause im tired of hearing the voices of nfl.com reporters and irrelevant ads, i just want to see some football.

Yeah, that is one part where the NFL juggernaut really lacks is highlights. The NFL Network and NFL.com highlight show is completely unwatchable with Chris Rose attempting to narrate some action while whoever (Deion Sanders and Michael Irvin, whoever) just make random noises and tell us "watch out for" every WR that makes a catch...

Even the NHL has the NFL beat in this category, offering easy to find highlights without a lot of fluff, plus "condensed" versions of games that last about 10-13 minutes...of course, the 13-minute version of an NFL game would run the league out of business, as every game only has 12 relevant minutes of real gameplay...