Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. New York Jets Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Luck's INTs hurt the O just as much as River's picks have hurt it now.  The difference then is that TY was TY and it was easier for Luck to come back from the mistakes quickly, along with Ebron.  A situation that probably was born out in the next 10 games rather than the first 6.  Not sure if Rivers is going to have his TY or Ebron.   I don't think anyone wants the Luck of the first 6 games of 2018. 
    • No, we need find a new young QB. I still rather had Stidham this year and sank or swam with him.  If he did well and improved as the year went by awesome. If he sucked we draft in the top 10 and get one of the three top QBs coming out. Now we will probably win the East again, and a playoff game or two. And then back to the drawing board.
    • Some looking good...others  not so much.
    • Lmao the Pats are ONE game behind the Bills and have a vastly superior Defense.  Also they averaged 29 points with Cam (not counting Sundays fiasco where the entire team was rusty from lack of practice) oh and on Sunday there was ONE starter on the O line left after the first quarter. (1 broken hand, 2 COVID the day before the game)    I see us beating the Bills twice (unless This COVID issue continues) and sweeping the East division again. 
    • I always try to make a day of it, and eat somewhere prior to the game when I come back. Given the Covid situation, not really sure what to tell you. Not really sure what's open either. I'd probably stay safe and just do a tailgate cookout.   If you want to do the concessions though, here's a link to what's available. https://www.lucasoilstadium.com/attending-an-event/concessions/
  • Members

• EastStreet

EastStreet 6,859

• DougDew

DougDew 4,175

• RollerColt

RollerColt 2,632

• VikingsFanInChennai

VikingsFanInChennai 219

• Dogg63

Dogg63 1,165

• dw49