Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. New York Jets Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

No doubt...you know it's coming. We will see what this team is made of in the next few weeks. This could get real ugly fast.

Yeah it really could, this offense looks absolutely terrible.  The D on the other hand looks ok.  The fact that the O hasn't even performed to a top 15 O is something to worry about.  I do fully expect the Colts to take advantage of a weak D, but yet the O will still continue to get smashed against even a moderately capable D.  I don't want to watch the Steelers game thus far.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pagano doesn't have the guys prepared.  Grigson hasn't brought in enough talent.  Both guys need to go

If Grigson is the one that brought in Pep, then it is Pep and Grigson that are responsible for the poor offensive performance. I don't blame Pagano if he did not want to hire Pep.

Pagano doesn't have the guys prepared. Grigson hasn't brought in enough talent. Both guys need to go

True on Pagano and I'd lump Pep as well as he needs to step in and take the offense away from Luck and get the TEs involved.

I don't agree on Grigson as I see him starting to trend positive. A GM is based on upgrading weaknesses on the team where talent is deprived. For example Pollan for 6 years had the exact same weaknesses on his team and failed to fix. Grigs has had 4 and seems to have finally fixed the defensive line and DB. He also has put talent into the Oline. People love to pointment to the fortress of Brady as the measuring stick to oline success and yet people don't see that they often start undrained lineman. Coaching is more important with the line. And Indy's current Oline actually has quite a bit of talent.

Im on that wagon now too....I honestly can't find a single defense for him.....

I jumped on it after last season.  

You cannot continually get blown out by good teams and not have your job on the line.

The problem is it's nearly impossible right now to fire him without throwing in the the towel on the season.

I jumped on it after last season.

You cannot continually get blown out by good teams and not have your job on the line.

The problem is it's nearly impossible right now to fire him without throwing in the the towel on the season.

Screw it. Find dungy, drag his * back here,

Though Pags does sound ticked in the conference right now

Could Thornton or even Goode be any worse than Lance Louis, This team will never win a Super Bowl with Chuck Pagano. The Colts have had the success they have had in spite of Pagano. Win or lose we get out coached every single week. Andrew Luck played like crap and he has regressed, and that is to be expected, the O-line is horrible and you can not expect a QB to get better when his beatings get worse each and every year. This is not like last years 0-2 start. This team has big problems, they are not close to being competitive, the QB is shell shocked and the head coach and O-coordinator are way over their head. The only good that will come out of this season is, we will not have to suffer another season of Pagano. Why would any fan believe this team can compete with any team.

Colts also started their 2014 regular season at 0-2. Their first game on the road to Peyton Manning and the Broncos, and the following Sunday to the Eagles at LOS. Colts should try to win their first game on the road in Nashville with Marcus Mariota and the Tennessee Titans. Colts have a current record of 12-0 against AFC South opponents since 2013 so something to look forward. For now, thank you Colts fans for participating tonight on Monday Night Football, enjoy the rest of your week. See all of you here in the Colts Game Day Forum next Sunday afternoon, when the Colts play the Titans, and GO COLTS!!!!!

Archived