Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. New York Jets Monday Night Football Game Thread

Gonna be a lot of flags both ways tonight. First year leas ref has them calling it tight. That was a late hit on Andre though

How can a pro oline be this bad?

If that was a hold, then there is holding every play.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Brother, then you HATE this forum lol. It's not everyone obviously, but there's several in here that simply lack communication skills. They're quick to get angry when their ideals are challenged, and fail to understand the dynamics of a conversation, or friendly debate, amongst one or more individuals. I couldn't even tell you how many times I've been slanderized on this forum. 
    • I think Ballard has done an excellent job in addressing the multiple position needs we had when he took over as GM.  There haven't been enough picks to fix everything yet, but he's sure done well in fixing some of them.  He's acquired additional picks along the way and used some of those to get players that are contributing and developing.   If you look at the overall body of work, he's hit much more than he's missed, and I would think he's done better than most GMs in the NFL.  There will always be misses in the draft, no matter what sport it is.   Some college players just can't adjust to the NFL level, but you don't know that until you draft them and they play on an NFL roster against NFL players.   I like where we're going and I'm sure the D-Line issues will be addressed.  That didn't seem to be a huge area of need coming into the season, but after 5 games and a poor performance for the most part, then I would think the need there is greater now.
    • Manning over Brady all day. How many throws do you watch of Bradys and just think wow vs manning. Brady has never had to single handedly bring a team to a win the way Manning always had too. Without hoody Bradys career looks very much like Case Keenum. Manning with any other coach will look like... well Manning.
    • That is my top 3 as well. I have:   1. Brady 2. Montana 3 Peyton That is without a doubt my top 3 and between those top 3 one could flip flop those guys in any order.   Brady = 6 SB wins, 3 League MVP's, 4 SB MVP's.   Montana = 4 SB wins, 2 League MVP's, 3 SB MVP's. The thing about Montana is he played in 4 SB's and never through an INT! That is an amazing stat.   Peyton = 2 SB wins (won one on 2 different teams, only QB in NFL history to do so as a starter), 5 League MVP's, 1 SB MVP.   -I would have Unitas at #4, he was the best that ever was IMO until I started watching Montana play. I have Elway #5, Elway also has 2 SB wins on his resume + a League MVP and a SB MVP.  
    • Probably splitting hairs when deciding on his best picks.   I think he has done better than any GM I recall.  Still some question marks from last years draft, but it seems that many expect results in a rookie's first few games of their career.    
  • Members

• dew5150

dew5150 139

• Shepman

Shepman 228

• Chloe6124

Chloe6124 4,744

• Fisticuffs111

Fisticuffs111 1,960

• SteelCityColt

SteelCityColt 7,521

Moderators