Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. New York Jets Monday Night Football Game Thread

Gonna be a lot of flags both ways tonight. First year leas ref has them calling it tight. That was a late hit on Andre though

How can a pro oline be this bad?

If that was a hold, then there is holding every play.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• SSS   Everyone, I hear a snake.  it says SSS.   (for the non-insane, I'm saying 2 games is a Small Sample Size for football analytics. Small samples lead to disproportionate or inaccurate results)
    • Reminds me of a RB that used to play for the Vikings was Peterson's backup for a few years Chester Tayler.
    • He is good against the run most of the time but he sucks in coverage.
    • He had  time under center  in a completely different system under a different head coach.  The team's got to readjust to him, and he's got to adjust to Reich's style rather than Pagano's.  Fortunately he lad last year to help him learn the playbook but last year's offense was still built around Luck and what he can do, with Brissett  as something of an afterthought.     I'm not sure how much Reich's system carries over from Pagano's.  I honestly HOPE it's not very much.  This should be factored in.  Either way it WILL take Reich time to tweak the offense to get the most out of Brissett.  Right now we're still in the process of figuring out what Brissett can actually do so Reich even CAN rejig the game plans   Sure he has experience from 2017, but we should still treat him almost like a FA signing because even with the year to hold a clipboard in Luck's offense, this is still new ground  for everyone   Saying something you can't prove over and over again doesn't make it true.
    • My point is he hasn’t even thrown enough to even say he average or great. Does it really matter how we drive the field if we are scoring a TD. The comments are acting like he has been missing throw after throw.  
  • Members

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 940

• ColtsBlueFL

ColtsBlueFL 5,625

Moderators
    • Dogg63

Dogg63 35

• MFT5

MFT5 402

• Chloe6124

Chloe6124 4,093