Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ex Players already starting on Seahawks / Colts playoff picture

ColtsBlueFL

Same thing happened last year after the 0-2 start.  Tons of analysts also bashed the Pats after they lost by 30 to the Chiefs.  It's one game and it was a bad match up for the Colts.  Do they need to correct things?  Yes but I think they will be fine.  Also, did the Texans or Jags look much better?  The Titans won but they played a bad team. 

Even there fans were off the bandwagon Brady was done Bill had lost it ect ect ect .... Just look at the Pats fans on the boards posts from this time last year

I feel good about the Oline after how they performed vs the Steelers. Josh Kline had a great game along with the rookies. Nate Solder needs to pick up his game though. I thought Brady did a great job of getting the ball out of his hands fast which helped everyone. I believe the Bills LBs can be exposed by both Edelman and Gronk. Blount is also back for this game which should give the run game some power.

I am very worried about the Dline. It was not good at all vs the Steelers and that was without Bell. I do fear the Bills will have their way on the ground and I have to hope Butler can do a good job on Watkins. Vontae completely took him out but Taylor still hit Harvin so there is him to worry about too.

I expect a high scoring game but in the end I think the Pat offense will have its way. I predict 31-24. Although given how much Rex has historically frustrated Brady, this could be another 17-16 game like last year vs the Jets.

I think I'm leaning towards the 17-16 mark.

3 of 5 ex players believe Colts headed to non playoff status for 2015. Of course,soft D and O lines, bad overall, and Luck making bad decisions formed their opinions.

I'm not worried yet. But if going into week 4 we are 0 - 3, I'll likely join them.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000530951/article/seahawks-colts-among-2014-playoff-teams-that-should-be-worried

I don't see anything pertaining to the Colts heading to a non playoff status in the article.  Unless I'm missing something the ex players are simply bringing up concerns that most of us Colts fans know about.  Is it worrisome, yes but the Colts will still be a playoff caliber team.  People will change their tune if they come out and dominate the Jets next week.  I don't see it happening, but it is a possibility though.  Give it a few weeks and we will see how good this years Colts team can be. 

It looks like it. The liberal sports media I guess. Lol

We weren't talking politics.

Nobody talked liberal or conservative.         

This website isn't screwed up enough as it is with the Colts having lost one whole game?!?  

But you just couldn't help yourself....   Thanks for that great contribution.        :facepalm:

We weren't talking politics.

Nobody talked liberal or conservative.         

This website isn't screwed up enough as it is with the Colts having lost one whole game?!?  

But you just couldn't help yourself....   Thanks for that great contribution.        :facepalm:

Your welcome.

No we were not talking politics Nor was I. But someone asked why the sports airwaves are flooded with ex Boston jocks and I told him my opinion.

I hope you don't lose too much sleep over it lol.