Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jets prediction thread

backshoulderfade

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Colts are 1-2 in Luck era in MNF appearances so far. We only beat the hapless Giants last season while suffered losses against Chargers and Eagles.

2. Our first game this season worries me a lot. No one has shown up. 

3. Getting separation for our WRs gonna be even tougher than last week.

4. Our Colts aren't tough enough, a group of well educated boys. I'd like to see some aggressiveness, toughness, tricks, killer instinct.

All in all IMO we may loose this game too very easily and start with 0-2 like last season. 

This team and staff haven't proven to me that they have what it takes to win, so I'm picking the Jets tonight in a close one.

That said, this is as close to a "must win" that a game 2 of the season can be. With all of the rumors swirling around the team about coaching changes, bringing in this or that player to fill holes that shouldn't have been there and nagging injuries to important players, a W is needed badly to reset the narrative. The organization and this season are teetering on dumpster fire territory.

Eh this one is hard to predict. I just have this feeling that Ivory is gonna run all over us and their D will force us into a bunch of 3 and outs.

Optimistically, Ill say homefield adv will help Colts to squeak by with a 24-17 OT win. Jets go up early, and then Andy does one of his 4th qtr comebacks.