Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Next For The Jets? Cowboys?

bap1331

its hard to say they should fire Rex Ryan. He took them to 2 straight AFC Championships and almost made the playoffs. It all ran around Mark Sanchez this past year and the team inconsistency. Do you think Mark Sanchez is on the hot seat for his position? Dont they have a good backup? So interested to see whats gonna happen.

As for Cowboys. Wouldnt say its Romos fault. His O-Line does not protect him so hes always getting hit and hurt. Their runningback getting hurt definitely impacted the past few games...

Ryan is a solid coach. Sanch is a bad QB, he is inconsistent and inaccurate. They have a number of guys who are getting up there in age, like LT and Plax. If they want to win the Super Bowl next year (which Rex guaranteed they would win this year...), they need to find a solid vet QB in free agency or trade. Their defense needs fixing too, it wasn't the same dominant force it was before. Their running game wasn't that special either, though a hurt Mangold can cause a downturn in your running game. The formula they used to get to the AFC Championship games in years past faltered this year; their running game and defense wasn't stellar.

As for the Cowboys, I've never been sold on Garrett as a good head coach. Romo isn't an elite QB, and their defense wasn't that great either. Their primary concern should be their defense.

Ryan is a solid coach. Sanch is a bad QB, he is inconsistent and inaccurate. They have a number of guys who are getting up there in age, like LT and Plax. If they want to win the Super Bowl next year (which Rex guaranteed they would win this year...), they need to find a solid vet QB in free agency or trade. Their defense needs fixing too, it wasn't the same dominant force it was before. Their running game wasn't that special either, though a hurt Mangold can cause a downturn in your running game. The formula they used to get to the AFC Championship games in years past faltered this year; their running game and defense wasn't stellar.

As for the Cowboys, I've never been sold on Garrett as a good head coach. Romo isn't an elite QB, and their defense wasn't that great either. Their primary concern should be their defense.

I'm a bit torn because it was about this point in Eli's career that the fans and media were calling for the Giants to cut their loses with him. He then led them to a SB ring and has been fantastic every since (with the exception of the interceptions last year which was an anomoly). Maybe give Sanchez another year or two?

I'm a bit torn because it was about this point in Eli's career that the fans and media were calling for the Giants to cut their loses with him. He then led them to a SB ring and has been fantastic every since (with the exception of the interceptions last year which was an anomoly). Maybe give Sanchez another year or two?

If I remember right, Eli then was better than Sanchez is now