Mariota

Kap

Taylor

Tannehill

Rivers

Brees

Foles

Palmer

I think Dalton may have a stronger arm, but I eant say with certainty.

Thanks for confirming

Yes, Im trolling by stating a fact

Starting qbs w/ stronger arms than Luck

Rodgers

Flacco

Stafford

Cutler

Cam

Ben

Brady

Eli

Romo

Bradford

Carr

Mariota

Kap

Taylor

Tannehill

Rivers

Brees

Foles

Palmer

I think Dalton may have a stronger arm, but I eant say with certainty.

I can't remember the last time I saw him throw a ball more than 30 yds in the air.  

Shanahan is young but he has had success as offensive coordinator...Texans, Redskins, Browns, and now the Falcons. The Falcons are probably the most talent he has had to work with those those Texans teams were decent.

*You might look at what the Browns did with him as the OC and think it was not good but I think it was atleast respectable considering who he had to work with

You shouldn't hit submit when you're angry and uninformed.

Its not trolling when you're right. Its childish to disagree and then yell "troll!"

Weaksauce

It makes no difference to you about what others have to say or their opinion. You are pretty much all alone in you opinions so that just tells me you don't have a clue. All you ever do is come into this forum and spout negativity at every word. Maybe it's time for you to root for another team being you are never happy with anything the Colts do. If I disliked a team bad enough that all I can do is run off at the mouth about them I would move on.

It makes no difference to you about what others have to say or their opinion. You are pretty much all alone in you opinions so that just tells me you don't have a clue. All you ever do is come into this forum and spout negativity at every word. Maybe it's time for you to root for another team being you are never happy with anything the Colts do. If I disliked a team bad enough that all I can do is run off at the mouth about them I would move on.

This is the ramblings of a mad man. LOL.

This is the ramblings of a mad man. LOL.

You bring nothing to this forum but negativity. So I will add you to the ignore list right along with the patriot fans. Maybe someday you will do some research and actually learn a little bit about football. Till that time comes be my guest at being your negative self.

Out of all starting qbs, Luck and Ryan would be middle to bottom as far as a strength goes.

Luck couldnt get the ball to TU 40yrds down field yesterday. Whereas his counterpart threw a beautiful 50yrder for a td.

Did you really miss that rocket that Luck threw to AJ on the two point conversion...... You know the one that AJ couldn't hold onto????

Out of all starting qbs, Luck and Ryan would be middle to bottom as far as a strength goes.

Luck couldnt get the ball to TU 40yrds down field yesterday. Whereas his counterpart threw a beautiful 50yrder for a td.

Don't you have a bridge somewhere ... you are like a troll stuck on repeat.

His weak arm on display .... 36 yd td while falling ... and even though they are calling it 36, but if you watch its more like 40 and got there easily.

luckyes-0.gif?w=516&h=300

50 while falling:

More of his weak arm:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-path-to-the-draft/09000d5d827cbeeb/Luck-shows-off-his-arm-strength

Have at it:

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/quarterback-air-yards/2014/

I'm sure someone here can provide some PFF breakdown on long passing etc. so we can have an informed discussion about arm strength. Just saying player A has a weaker arm than B is opinion piece, don't state it as fact, repeatedly. Bring something to the table to lend evidence to your assertion. 

For those with 5 minutes to kill a not half bad article on deep passing from this summer: 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2491902-aaron-rodgers-big-ben-orjay-cutler-ranking-the-nfls-best-deep-passers

Like BOTT said, you're trolling. Your post again shows a tremendous lack of perspective and knowledge. You would do the whole message board a favor by not posting.