Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mariota vs. Winston

ColtsBlueFL

You lived in Hawaii? He played high school FB for Saint Louis a private school on Oahu and pop warner on Kauai before going to Oregon

Nope, just follow Oregon recruiting closer than I probably should. And when they offered a guy nobody really had heard of, who hadn't even started in HS, I watched all his film available online.

Winston, his second pick of the game.

BTW, Bret Favre is the only other QB to ever throw a pick 6 on his first pass. Now Winston joins him. If Winston comes even close to the other things Favre accomplished, he will have a good career.

I guess its possible....but unless Winston texts out pictures of his * to some sideline reporter, I'm pretty sure INTs are where the Favre comparisons will end.

I called it before the game was even played.  Jameis is going to be running for his life for most of the season.

He'll make a lot of good plays, but there's going to be a ton of INTS for the kid because he'll get impatient and

try to put the whole team on his back while not having much experience.  Mariota will have the better season

because he's got a better line in front of him and they've added a big back or two to take the load off of him.

Unfortunately Tampa Bay has not done this.