Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is TY ok?

COLTS449

That kind of answer is expected. You don't want a player to just come and say "yeah, it looks bad, i don't think i can go" 

Actually I do wish players and coaches would be straight up about things. Instead of us having no idea. But the good thing is TY seems to be ok. And by ok I mean only out a game or 2.

Actually I do wish players and coaches would be straight up about things. Instead of us having no idea. But the good thing is TY seems to be ok. And by ok I mean only out a game or 2.

True, but by the way it was written, "out couple of weeks" , sounds like it could be more than than but hoping for the best

1 hr ago | by Sean d'Oliveira | CBSSports.com

Colts' Jim Irsay: T.Y. Hilton likely to miss a few weeks

Although X-rays on his knee came back negative, Colts owner Jim Irsay said wide receiverT.Y. Hilton will likely miss a few weeks due to a knee bruise, reports The Indianapolis Star.

After the game, Hilton said his knee hit the ground hard, but he would be OK.

"I'll be alright," Hilton said. "Just gotta get in the training room [Monday] and see what's up."

Missing a few weeks because of a bruise? That extension is really paying off..

He did give 0 effort on a few plays too but a deep bruise in a joint like a knee or elbow is no joke if he did play he could not run routes or use his speed would nothing more than a decoy .

He did give 0 effort on a few plays too but a deep bruise in a joint like a knee or elbow is no joke if he did play he could not run routes or use his speed would nothing more than a decoy .

I didn't like what I saw on the INT play but he also had 7 catches for 88 yards before he got hurt.  He was one of the guys producing on offense until the injury.  I agree though, a knee bruise is no joke, especially for a guy like a WR. 

I didn't like what I saw on the INT play but he also had 7 catches for 88 yards before he got hurt. He was one of the guys producing on offense until the injury. I agree though, a knee bruise is no joke, especially for a guy like a WR.

Looked poorly under thrown to me Luck gets it out there it's 6. I think he plays Monday.

Moncrief he was actually productive.  Andre's starting to look like Hakeem Nicks was.  

I hope I'm wrong about that but several plays reminded me of Hakeem Nicks.

He was washed up last year he is still a big bodied receiver that can outplay DB's for the ball but getting separation with his route running and speed are behind him . I was in shock with the contract we gave him just going to be another nail in Grigs coffin .

Guys I will be fine.

All jokes aside I think this is a good opportunity to see what our corps are gonna be like this year outside of TY

I agree as well. This gives Moncrief and Dorsett plenty of reps the next couple weeks that they wouldn't normally get. Hopefully allowing for them to get comfortable running different routes and gaining experience that will benefit us when we get to the elite portion of our schedule and down the stretch. It isn't where the team is now...but come December what will truely be important and this can only deepen our wr core.

Not sure how all of it works, but would it be posible to pull in Carter from the practice squad as a backup?

They could but they probably won't.  One you can only have 45 active on game day, two if you sign him from the PS then you have to cut him again and wait for him to clear waivers before you can sign him back to the PS, three the Colts still have 4 WRs and with 3 TEs, one that is capable of splitting out wide, that should be enough if TY can't go in this game or next.