Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is TY ok?

COLTS449

Ice is always used as a precautionary measure - even if the issue is something as benign as a knee bruise.

Dorsett had his knee wrapped in ice earlier in the preseason when he bruised his kneecap.  I'm hoping (praying) that TY has no ligament/tendon/meniscus damage.

Did anyone see the play where T.Y. was "injured"?

I missed it.  Did his knee bang against the turf or against another defender?  Did he twist it?

He hurt it on the catch around the ten. He landed hand on both knees. It didn't look like the type of landing that injures the acl.

Thanks for the perspective, Timo.  Very much appreciated.

Likely a knee bruise.  Smart move to take him out as a precautionary measure.  Game was out of hand.

Hilton landed funny on a short completion on our first TD drive in the 3rd quarter.

Looked like he hammed it.     How bad, I don't know.

If Luck got hurt,  then it would've been on the interception at the end of the game.

Don't know how bad that was.    I was driving home and didn't see it.

We're going to suffer without TY. Moncrief is really soft and doesn't fight for the ball.

That's something he's gotta work on but he's looking good man. But yeah he needs to get tougher and more aggressive in fighting for the ball. He can fix that. He's gonna be a star though IMO