Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bills Game Day Thread

Ridiculous that people here are boohoo'n about the drive and people. It's 1 series for crying out loud

We're watching the game and penalties killed the drive. It was a bad drive. Are we not allowed to say that a promising drive that was killed by penalties was bad? Give me a * break.

We're watching the game and penalties killed the drive. It was a bad drive. Are we not allowed to say that a promising drive that was killed by penalties was bad? Give me a * break.

It's ridiculous for people to say Holmes sucks and call out the team for being crappy or whatever you want to call it. I don't see the benefit of it especially on just 1 drive....yea seriously

Bills are blitzing like mad, we need to punishing them for it.

It'll be interesting to see how Pep adjusts to it.  In the Super Bowl, the Pats used a quick passing game to beat the aggressive Seahawks defense.  I'm interested to see if we do the same to slow down their blitz

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I agree to an extent, because there is a lot of uncertainty with cain/campbell, fountain now on IR, etc. And I think he has played well this preseason. But we are paying attention to his punt returning and everyone else and it isn't close. And we also pay attention to Reich, and his comments literally point to him having a job because of his returning.    “I mean Chester (Rogers) is our number one returner right now. Chester is our number one returner and we feel good about Chester being back there,” Reich said. “So, you can do the math on that. Chester has earned that. Chester has earned that spot and that’s a very important role.”
    • RIP.   https://www.foxnews.com/sports/texas-star-running-back-cedric-benson-killed-motorcycle-crash
    • Well...    this is pretty much the first public viewing of Luck in some time....   So, when he's been out of sight,  I think it's fair to say,  he may have been struggling...  
    • @Irish YJ     Of course you would give my post a "sad" reaction.    It has everything in it that you hate and avoid.    Things like facts.   Truth.    Logic.    Common sense.    You treat them like Superman reacts to Krytonite.       And of course,  it comes a day after I gave a post of yours a "laughing" reaction.   That might've been the one your had were you said you had noticed Willis had some inconsistances.    And I thought......    Really?     You live in Atlanta and Willis is with the Colts in Indiana.    I don't read any of your posts claiming that you were in camp with the Colts and were following Willis.     So, that leaves the first pre-season with Buffalo.    So, you saw Willis in his first pre-season game play maybe half the game.    And you're concerned about inconsistancies.   He's a tip,  free of charge.    Almost all rookies have inconsistencies,  especially in pre-season.   It's part of being.....    you know.....    a rookie!   I can play this game with you as long as you'd like.     Strictly up to you....  
    • If it came to the point of having to play walker we are screwed anyway so might as well take our chances with a FA from somewhere else.
  • Members

• Myles

Myles 1,861

• dodsworth

dodsworth 979

• Flash7

Flash7 2,278

• coltsva

coltsva 959

• COLTS7

COLTS7 283

• GoColtsGo5150