Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bills Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's worked better than continually trying these deep shots, from what I've seen.  From what I've seen thus far, the quick/short passing attack has worked better to move the chains.

I don't agree. They have tried to mix it up, but neither has been great. The penalties have killed a couple of drives.

He's jaded. Frustrated over watching the us stump our toes over the same ole deficiencies year after year. I don't think he hates em though.

Yep, when Irsay hired Grigson he talked about building a more balanced team. There is no difference between this team and any other Colts team over the last 15 years

The game planning has annoyed me so far. Go into a blustery, wet day in Buffalo against the team that lead the NFL in sacks last year... Only to immediately abandon the running game. I get it, Luck is a tremendous QB, but at least give him a chance to be efficient. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I was impressed with his pass catching abilities. IMO he will get better when he gets more adjusted to the speed of NFL players. He was used to being the best in college but now he is facing NFL caliber players.  The lack of not having pre season games with the new players showed big time.  The whole team including the coaches just didn't play sharp. 
    • Perhaps you should listen to your wife. Odd because that usually goes the other way around. The man has to beg the wife to say what she means (easy ladies,im only joking... Kind of)   Say what you mean.. People here aren't mind readers.   Hyperbole is used in this world, way over used in fact, but it very rarely helps to advance a constructive conversation. Look how many responses we've gone through when you simply could have said "I don't think he'll be good running around the edge". It took me about 15 seconds to type that out and I'm on my phone.    This is always a problem on here after a loss because a lot of people can't simply talk about what actually went wrong but instead have to go way overboard making up stupid crap that isn't true just to make themselves feel better about the anger and frustration they're feeling. 
    • I thought we needed this.
  • Members

• Hark

Hark 278

• fawnlebowitz

fawnlebowitz 2

Rookie
    • Rolltide_gocolts

Rolltide_gocolts 10

• jth1985

jth1985 0

Rookie