Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bills Game Day Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• I'm afraid our D breaks a lot this year like the did second half last year. If that's the case, our O will have to take a major step forward, or at least be more dynamic.
    • Yup. Brady certainly was an upgrade, and a role model of leadership and culture, but that D late in year was a terror.    And yes, I'm worried about all phases of the D to be honest. Autry and Houston will be missed, and I think our run D will miss Walker. If we didn't have so many other big needs, I'd want an upgrade at MIKE.
    • Someone brought up a interesting scenerio for TE. If Ballard trades down and gets a extra pick he might be able to use that to get Ertz. With only six picks he probably doesn’t want to use ond on him but if he can pick up a extra one maybe we do trade for him. Burton played with Wentz so if it comes down to it we can bring him back.
    • Definitely a position of need.  I haven't done much research but I think the consensus is that after Pitts there's just a lot of 'guys'.  Probably pick up a FA after the draft.  
    • I like it, Chad.  A few of my faves are on there - Turner, St. Juste, Golston.  I also have a sneaky suspicion about a relatively early LB - no great need there, but laddering with a LB each year allows you to let players like Walker go and avoid paying up to keep veteran FA LBs  (not named Leonard - gotta pay up for him).  You had me going back to read up more on Spencer Brown.  It’s funny, No. Iowa’s Elerson Smith has become my EDGE of choice (great Pro Day w/ a 41.5” vertical) - we could draft two No. Iowa players.  How weird would that be?  I’m still a vehement Radunz backer, though.
  • Members

• tvturner

tvturner 489

• coltsfan1965

coltsfan1965 4

• dw49

dw49 721

• Narcosys

Narcosys 531

• Smonroe

Smonroe 2,325

• Dogg63