Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Haha. Great to see you, Jay. I'm around. Glad to hear that we will see you more often once the season starts.   The Mets are a bit of a mess. We had hired Beltran as manager but he was forced to resign, as he was involved in the sign-stealing scandal. The fans also want the team sold but man who was going to buy the team backed out of the deal. Let's see how the season goes.   All the best to you and the family.
    • I said only if ballard is sold. It doesn’t matter what I or fans think. It’s what ballard think. Right now I trust what he decides. But no matter if he takes a QB or not this will be his legacy on him as a GM. If he drafts one and it fails or he passes on one and they succeed someone else it won’t look good. If he drafts one and he is a stud he will be loved even more.    3 QB is nothing next year if your picking 20. If he loves a QB I want him to do everything he can to try and get him. It may or may not work to get him. My perfect world would be letting Jacoby start and sitting a Herbert or Love for a year. I would be ok with Eason but not as high as high as the other two. If we drafted one of those three I am ok with bringing rivers in for a year to mentor.    With FA we can fill some defensive line holes and draft offense this year.
    • Hurts does not have Murray or Wilson speed or the vision and pocket awareness Brees has to make up for his stature.
    • He's never been force fed, only in 2016 has Hilton gotten more than 20 more targets than the next player on the team and is pretty much always the 20th or so most targeted players.
    • I could be wrong, but I am not sure the money is his motivator.  Unless he needs more AK47 to shoot up a bar   This kid need to pay his dues, And the Colts are handing it brilliantly       
  • Members

• WifiGuy

WifiGuy 48

• Boiler_Colt

Boiler_Colt 3,736

• NFLfan

NFLfan 8,386

• Colts_Fan12

Colts_Fan12 5,564

• Gigc

Gigc 174

• Douzer