Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

OG Jon Asamoah might be available, Interest?

ColtJax

If I remember right he was a solid player for KC, but really hasn't done nothing in ATL. I think he is worth a 6th as he would provide good veteran depth, but I think his contract would be rather large for a depth player. I would pass if I was Grigs unless he thinks he could unseat Louis or Herremans.

Everything has some value

We ARE thin on the OL

If he is (A BIG IF) better than what we have, and he can be had for a decent value.....

Why WOULDNT you do it

He may be a past "name" that people have heard of, so we say yeah, yeah..........

WHo knows if he has anything in the tank...........  But you DONT overpay to get someone like this

There are a couple Stanford OL floating on PS Fleming and Yankey maybe we can rebuild the trenches with Cardinals on both sides.

I think we should draft from them more often lol..cuz we seem to hit 85% of the time when we draft from Stanford and they play pro style offense and Def

He's way better than what we have. But it wouldn't matter if we could get Zach Martin and Joel Bitionio BOTH for a 6th and 7th rounder, Grigs wouldn't do it for some reason or another. We'll stick with what we have and go through another year of having a terrible offensive line. Grigs just has no interest in fixing it. And for somebody who use to be an O-Lineman he sure has a bad eye for talent. Don't mean to rant, but I just cant stand that we haven't fixed our O-Line. I'm scared its going to really stop us from maxing out our potential this year. If you cant draft good lineman go out and buy some!!!