Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brady bumps the play clock?!?!

Detectacon

This is yet another example of the Patriots doing RIGHT TO YOUR FACE with no repercussions. I cannot even fathom how the NFL allows them to get away with this. Just look at this, from the Super Bowl no less:

TheseSnivelingClingfish.gif

Brady clearly acts as if he is handing the ball off to the running back...then fakes out the defense and throws it. You can see the Seahawks players look around as if to say "wth just happened"? This amount of blatant cheating is unparalleled and honestly guys, it will probably be allowed in every game they play. Unbelievable.

lol....at this point pretty much if Brady orders granola their is a conspiracy of some sort...not only is NE in teams heads but way way into fans heads. I don't like a lot of things they've done but it doesn't mean everything is cheating. I'm surprised someone hasn't said NE switched our card in the draft to give us Dorsett so they could get brown instead....oops I've started a whole new thread now lol....wait for it...wait for it.

My guess is they took a timeout.   

Like it or not, agree with it or not,  the Pats are going to be under a microscope this entire season, and many seasons to come.

:sip:

To quote KC and the Sunshine band:

"Oh, That's the way, ah ha, ah ha, I like it

That's the way, ah ha, ah ha, I like it, ah ha, ah ha"

The more scrunity, the better, as far as I am concerned...Let them find crookedry with Brady's performances, and report it. But there is the other side to consider: What if he actually performs well under the scrutinity...like this Feb 1? What then, what then?

If you don't read it, don't comment on it assuming you know. That's called being ignorant.

I'll sum it up for you though:

You're wrong.

About everything.

Is it really? Or is it that I know only a pats fan would take 20 minutes to type a response justifying anything anyone on this forum claims about their team and how it's not possible that they cheated because (pick from the plethora of excuses)?

Let me sum something up for you:

Your team cheats.

Everyone knows it.

Period.

Is it really? Or is it that I know only a pats fan would take 20 minutes to type a response justifying anything anyone on this forum claims about their team and how it's not possible that they cheated because (pick from the plethora of excuses)?

Let me sum something up for you:

Your team cheats.

Everyone knows it.

Period.

Our team wins and hangs Championship banners.

Your team loses, then hangs participation banners, then continues to cry about it because it's all your leaders have been conditioned to think.

THAT'S what everyone knows.

Period

Our team wins and hangs Championship banners.

Your team loses, then hangs participation banners, then continues to cry about it because it's all your leaders have been conditioned to think.

THAT'S what everyone knows.

Period

I suppose that banners won while spying on other teams, stealing their play books, messing with their headsets, breaking rules with ball inflation, employing murderers and people who leave their pregnant girlfriends, playing in deceptive ways that are soon after banned by the league, and snowplowing a place in the snow for your kicker count too....

You can have those banners. I think I speak for everyone when I say that I am proud our Championship came honestly.

By the way, Say hello to Eli for me. :)

I suppose that banners won while spying on other teams, stealing their play books, messing with their headsets, breaking rules with ball inflation, employing murderers and people who leave their pregnant girlfriends, playing in deceptive ways that are soon after banned by the league, and snowplowing a place in the snow for your kicker count too....

You can have those banners. I think I speak for everyone when I say that I am proud our Championship came honestly.

By the way, Say hello to Eli for me. :)

Oh boohoo...this is professional football....grown a** men playing football. I think you need to go to church and never leave...because you sound like a perfect human being and anything you see outside of those walls will just horrify you.

And hahhhha claiming Eli as your own! The entire Manning family < Tom Brady.

Oh boohoo...this is professional football....grown * men playing football. I think you need to go to church and never leave...because you sound like a perfect human being and anything you see outside of those walls will just horrify you.

And hahhhha claiming Eli as your own! The entire Manning family < Tom Brady.

You're right. It is grown a* men playing PROFESSIONAL football. And yet your "grown a* man," PROFESSIONAL Team still sees the need to cheat against other grown a* men in order to win. Not to mention your sitting here as (presumably) a grown a* man who is defending their cheating ways. Let me ask you something. If your child was caught cheating in order to win something would you defend him like you are your professional football team or would you teach your child that cheating is wrong?

I never claimed Eli Manning as my own. I could care less about Eli. I just asked you to say hello next time he calls since he seems to have your number.