Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

what is your greatest colts moment?

akacoltsfan18

Through out the years there have been some great moments!! I would love to hear which moment stands out 2 you the most?

For me there is allot a moments that In glad 2 be a part of.. However the 1 that stands out 2 me was the Monday night game vs the buccaneers several years ago. There was something about how we rallied back overcoming all obstacles to win that game.

Well that's 1 of my all time moments!!

Would love to hear some of yours??

Through out the years there have been some great moments!! I would love to hear which moment stands out 2 you the most?

For me there is allot a moments that In glad 2 be a part of.. However the 1 that stands out 2 me was the Monday night game vs the buccaneers several years ago. There was something about how we rallied back overcoming all obstacles to win that game.

Well that's 1 of my all time moments!!

Would love to hear some of yours??

If all goes as planned it will be me watching the colts win the superbowl @ home in Indianapolis in February 2012.

when Bradys pass was picked off to end the game in the 2006 conference championships. When I know the game was over I almost cried dude. lol. I always thought the colts would get there but man it was a long rough ride. I been a huge fan ever since they moved to Indy. Been some bad bad years. Maybe I just take this stuff to seriously. When the colts are doing well I am a happy guy. When they lose I am a ahole.

The 1996 AFCCG. Even though it ended painfully, this was the first time the Indy Colts were relevant in any way.

That actually may be my favorite as at the end of the game I went from my happiest moment as a Colt fan to one of my worst when it was ruled no catch....

That actually may be my favorite as at the end of the game I went from my happiest moment as a Colt fan to one of my worst when it was ruled no catch....

Yep. That was my first taste of high stakes drama and burning heartache in regard to the NFL. I was 24 years old and had watched NFL football since I was 6, but being a home town fan and having a real emotional stake in a team was new to me. Bittersweet memories.

I'd have to say it's a tie. The first one...sitting in the RCA Dome after the interception to seal the deal against the Pats. I was running up and down our aisle, hugging people I didn't even know. It was bedlam, and absolutely incredible!! It will NEVER be like that again!!...

Finalscore.jpg

My second one is sitting in the stands, soaked to the bone, at XLI!!! It was incredible to be there, and an experience I'll never forget to be there in person for the first-ever Indy Colts Super Bowl Championship!!

SuperBowl97.jpg

Mine would have to be the Superbowl all together. My fav team that I have loved since I was a kid winning. Plus Prince at half time(One of m fav singers) And it raining during Purple Rain. And the Interception that sealed it all. And me and my friends jumping up screaming and hugging. Just incredible!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine has to be the 2009 AFC championship against the Ravens.

They had a band playing before the game, the crowd was Loud and we hit the Pro Shop to buy goodies afterward. Great time. (And of course we won!) :)

Other than that I agree with everyone that said beating the Pats.

The 1996 AFCCG. Even though it ended painfully, this was the first time the Indy Colts were relevant in any way.

Man I remeber that game like it was yesterday. Two big plays. Stewert going out of the endzone and then coming back in for the TD catch, And the last second heave into the endzone that was so so close to being brought in for the win.

I'd have to say it's a tie. The first one...sitting in the RCA Dome after the interception to seal the deal against the Pats. I was running up and down our aisle, hugging people I didn't even know. It was bedlam, and absolutely incredible!! It will NEVER be like that again!!...

Finalscore.jpg

My second one is sitting in the stands, soaked to the bone, at XLI!!! It was incredible to be there, and an experience I'll never forget to be there in person for the first-ever Indy Colts Super Bowl Championship!!

SuperBowl97.jpg

You have became my new hero behind Peyton. Awesome.

Hidden

ill never forget this game either..i was pretty young then n wouldnt come out of my room the rest of the day..devastated

still hate the steelers to this day for that..i think the refs even came out publicly and apologized the day after the game or something??

Marlin's pick, far and away. Second to that is the whole second half of the Super Bowl, when it was pretty obvious we were gonna win (including when Dom shook Brian Urlacher out of his cleats). Third would be the Midnight Miracle at Tampa Bay.