Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brady Wins, Deflategate Suspension Nullified

Jackie Daytona

as reported by Fox News....

Moderator note: there are many opinions and perspectives on this issue.  Please keep things as focused on the issues as possible.  Do not resort to personal attacks if you disagree with someone.  Attack a post, not the poster.

Edited by 21isSuperman

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good. If the glove don't fit, you must acquit :)

There wasn't much ground to stand on for the league, obviously. Regardless of what I believe happened, if they could not prove it, the league got what it deserved.

I for one, along with other fans and Pats fans am glad it is over with and we can continue with football.

I dunno.... but I can guarantee the other owners who wanted NE to pay, fairly or not, for ALL perceived wrongdoings over the years with this one case.....will probably make sure the Pats are policed very closely going forward.... or not....

The team was punished...this case was about Brady only and the NFL's case was junk and we all knew it.

Disgusting..... gets away with it scott-free....... he destroyed his phone and refused to co-operate... what other evidence was required?!.....

How did he refuse to cooperate, please?

And Ted Wells said that he didn't want his phone! 

WOOO HOOOO!!!  Anyone who actually followed the entire situation closely knows that the whole thing was a joke.

Jay Feely on Monday proved why this whole thing was a complete witch hunt in the first place.

You could tell it was going to happen due to the complete lack of professionalism on the judges part. It doesn't matter though. Everyone who isn't a Patriots fan knows that the Pats cheated once again.

Except that there's no proof that the Patriots did anything wrong.  That's been clear since day 1.  Ideal Gas Laws and all.

It's pretty clear he did it, but in court you need definitive evidence rather than a lot of breadcrumbs leading to the obvious. The biggest loss here is that now Pats fans will say it's been proven he didn't do it, which is not what this verdict means at all.

It's pretty clear he did it, but in court you need definitive evidence rather than a lot of breadcrumbs leading to the obvious. The biggest loss here is that now Pats fans will say it's been proven he didn't do it, which is not what this verdict means at all.

Which is shocking to me, because the NFL CBA says you don't need that definitive evidence, so I'm not sure how the court can overturn this.

So glad this is over, now in maybe another couple weeks NFL network and other sports channels can start talking about something else. I could care less if Brady was suspended or not it is what it is, but this being constantly talked about is extremely annoying. I hope there is no appeal as it will again be another blow up that the media again will jump all over.

The NFL is a joke anymore. This is the part beginning of the end for the NFL.

It is not just the Tom Brady issue that makes me feel that way. Enough is enough though. I am done.

I have been a 30+ year Colts fan, never missed a game. I don't care anymore, and it feels good to actually say that. I am no longer emotionally attached to the NFL or the Colts. I will miss my first game this year (maybe several) and just read about the results. 

Wish I would have just played Golf for 30+ years. That is a sport with integrity. They don't play around with nonsense like this.

Except that there's no proof that the Patriots did anything wrong. That's been clear since day 1. Ideal Gas Laws and all.

Except, as a Nuclear Engineering student, I did calculations with the ideal has law months ago, which showed that the temperature did not account for the lower pressures in multiple balls.

Good. If the glove don't fit, you must acquit :)

There wasn't much ground to stand on for the league, obviously. Regardless of what I believe happened, if they could not prove it, the league got what it deserved.

I for one, along with other fans and Pats fans am glad it is over with and we can continue with football.

Brady is a joke, he deserved punishment for not cooperating....smashing his phone when he knew it was critical in this case....not the sign of a truthful man, but that of a spoiled child.  Court was wrong, hopefully NFL will appeal and they subpoena both Brady's info and those text from the club house folks involved.  CBA is effectively void, this will hurt the players long term and they can thank Brady!  The deflator....lol.... weight loss....what a joke