Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bengals Preseason Game Night Thread

I am not going to lie right now I am more impressed with Adongo than I am Werner. For the record I am not that impressed with Adongo either other than his speed off the ball.

Well, I will say that Adongo plays ST's.  Not sure I've ever seen Werner on ST?

to bring up 4th down

Obviously. But strategically, at that spot on the field, you have to assume there's a good chance a team will go for 4th and 2. I would think Pags would think its easier for Cincy to get a first down on 4th and 2 than 3rd and 17.

Edit: Also, if pushed back, the Colts would have a better chance of getting good field position with a punt. I think.

Well, I will say that Adongo plays ST's.  Not sure I've ever seen Werner on ST?

Very true, I do like Adongo on ST's, but I was talking purely as an OLB.

Very true, I do like Adongo on ST's, but I was talking purely as an OLB.

Ahh...got ya'.  I was thinking more for the final 53.

I agree with you.

That Varga run may have just put him on the team

And Carter had a nice block too

That run and the blitz pick up.

My first time seeing him, but he hits the hole fast and his legs don't stop moving.

He may make the 53.  PS for sure.

I don't believe it. Casey made a play and there was no flag.

Too little too late but that was a good special teams tackle.

Interesting, Irsay saying there's no friction between Grigs and Pags.

I guess Kravitz is a bit off base or Jim is trying to downplay it.

Varga looks hard to bring down and a real chain mover. If he isn't retained, he won't make it to the PS. He will be picked up by a team that wants to run a power running scheme.

Oh wait, that's us.

I am not going to lie right now I am more impressed with Adongo than I am Werner. For the record I am not that impressed with Adongo either other than his speed off the ball.

right

Agree.  He's had a much better 2nd half.

It looks like they've allowed him to throw more  passes - get more comfortable out there.

He's also making better decisions - save that INT.

Lol do MH and Bb know how to utilize a guy that is 6'5? Yes throw to his feet because he's very low to the ground haha

right

I know I am right, what are you watching? Werner sucks, and at least Adongo is fast around the corner and plays ST.