Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bengals Preseason Game Night Thread

Wow. Vick has looked great this game i rraaaally hope this injury is nothing at all and he slowed down on purpose to be safe about it

It's the pre-season, not the playoffs...

C'mon don't act as if he hasn't done it in the playoffs too lol

Ballard looks extremely sad like he knows what's gonna happen

He has to feel his career is over.  Can't imagine anyone taking a chance on him this year, and at his age...

Casey, on the other hand, will never be a veteran, lol.

I'm not sure why we had Boom out there returning kicks.  With Ballard likely gone anyway and Robinson dealing with a concussion, that seems like a pretty stupid move to me. RB situation may be a little dicey for the opener now.

With the amount of time that Ballard has been out is he eligible for the practice squad?

I believe it's the amount of time he has played in his career that makes him ineligible for the PS.

I'm not sure why we had Boom out there returning kicks.  With Ballard likely gone anyway and Robinson dealing with a concussion, that seems like a pretty stupid move to me. RB situation may be a little dicey for the opener now.

Griff!!

(Hey, it's only pre-season)

I believe it's the amount of time he has played in his career that makes him ineligible for the PS.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I am not up to date with the PS rules.

Is Werner just not in the right scheme?

I don't know. Jerry Hughes 2.0

I am not going to lie right now I am more impressed with Adongo than I am Werner. For the record I am not that impressed with Adongo either other than his speed off the ball.