Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Bengals Preseason Game Night Thread

I know I am right, what are you watching? Werner sucks, and at least Adongo is fast around the corner and plays ST.

He needs to spend an offseason with Mathis to learn how to dip under or spin move his speed is perfect for it other than that he's strong enough for a bull rush

He needs to spend an offseason with Mathis to learn how to dip under or spin move his speed is perfect for it other than that he's strong enough for a bull rush

I completely agree with you. Use that speed to your advantage.

I get what you're trying to say, but at 6'5 I doubt he's going to be doing too much "dipping".  haha.

Oh I didn't even realize his height haha how tall is Mathis??

I thought he was around 6, but he's listed at 6'2.  Not as great a difference as I first thought.

I thought he was around 6, but he's listed at 6'2. Not as great a difference as I first thought.

Well Adongo could still learn the spin move or master a swim move he just needs a signature move

Anybody wonder if McGrath makes the team over Doyle?

No McGrath blocking is weak compared to Doyle and Doyle is a better pass catcher

Well Adongo could still learn the spin move or master a swim move he just needs a signature move

Yep.  Agree.