Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BProland85

Would You Make This Trade?

Sometimes it's fun to deal in hypotheticals...that being said, let's play a little game called "would you make this trade"

Rules are you come up with a hypothetical trade that is close to fair for both teams, and the person replying has to come up with a trade of their own. Let's try and keep this Colts related.

Would you make this trade? Vontae Davis for Khalil Mack?

No

Would you make this trade:

Josh Chapman for Darius Kilgo (6th round pick of the Broncos)

I don't think the Broncos would do it honestly though

moncrief, dorsett and a hopefully late third round pick for dontari poe

I'd never consider doing that trade from a Colts perspective.

What about moncrief and a 3rd for OT/G Joel bitonio and NT Phil Taylor from Cleveland?

I'd never consider doing that trade from a Colts perspective.

What about moncrief and a 3rd for OT/G Joel bitonio and NT Phil Taylor from Cleveland?

its interesting but i doubt we could get both of those guys with that trade.  it might catch their attention though 

davis and mathis for watt

Donte Moncrief and 3rd or 4th rounder to Bears for Kyle Long

Yes....if Long has lived up to his billing.

Be somewhat realistic.

two first round picks?

Texans wouldn't do it

probably not

I know he wants a good payday. I'm not sure how are contracts ending next year would even make this a possibility, but Getting Mo Wilkerson from the jets :)

I know he wants a good payday. I'm not sure how are contracts ending next year would even make this a possibility, but Getting Mo Wilkerson from the jets :)

IMO we should build our team like the Seahawks and Patriots - hope to find good offensive players fall in their laps, but build the OL, DL, and LBs heavily.

I would have let TY walk, also let either Allen or Fleener walk.

Re-signed George Costanza to start the season instead, then trade TY and one of the TEs for Wilkerson, or a draft pick.

I'm glad though that outside of Dorsett, our entire draft was pretty much defense.

Na man that's stupid. That's trading for one weakness and creating another. If we have a huge need for a edge rusher after this season we'd be better off trading our entire draft to move into the top 5-10 and getting a stud OLB. Or by signing the best available free agent. But honestly I hope Aldon Smith gets his situation straightened out and I hope we sign him either during this year or in the offseason. He may have some off the field issues, but that don't change the fact that he's one of the top 2 or 3 OLB's in the NFL.